Tara Sinks;

Trump Likes the Ink

12/18/2006 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It won't be a very happy 21st birthday today for Tara Conner: The Kentucky beauty is on the verge of losing her Miss USA crown over allegations of drug use and excessive partying, and sources tell TMZ she will be replaced tomorrow officially by Tamiko Nash, Miss California.

The damning evidence continues to mount against Conner, whose tumultuous reign began in April. Yesterday, the New York Daily News reported that Conner had failed a drug test for cocaine. Sources confirm to TMZ that after she was "caught red-handed," she took a hair follicle drug test that returned positive for coke.

What's more, we're told that pageant officials knew they had a problem with Conner and her wild ways "the minute she was crowned," and have been deeply troubled by her friendship with 18-year-old Miss Teen USA Katie Blair. The pair have been spotted kissing (yes -- each other) in bars, and returning together to her posh Trump Place apartment -- which Conner has since vacated -- late at night with a variety of men. To be clear, a rep for the pageant says that the allegations about Miss Teen USA are totally unfounded.

Meanwhile, TMZ has learned that The Donald himself could have made a decision on Conner's future weeks ago, and allowed the matter to pass with a minimum of media attention. However, according to a well-placed insider, Trump has been relishing the publicity that the Conner situation has generated for his pageant and let the fiasco continue to play out.

Tara may be cheered a bit to learn that at least one payday awaits: Penthouse magazine has been actively courting her services for a photo spread...

free4all

#56 you are really creepy!! I see you must have had that experience Ouch!!!

JJMaxwell

thats sounds pretty cool !!!

LongJohn69

See what greasing Axl's axel got her?

lisa mae magillacuddy

#59, that really hurt!!! what will I do? what will I do? BOO HOO!! BOO HOO!!! OMG!! PLEASE DEAR GOD!!! MAKE THE PAIN STOP!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!!! #59, is that what you were waiting for? HUH, ya dumbass???

sexibrunette

That was Axl Rose???? Looks a bit like Danny Bonaduce..*L*..oh well as for MsUSA you've done F'd up girl ..."YOUR FIRED!"...and to the producers of the pageant. perhaps you should start drug testing before you accept the nominees..jeeeezus I have to take a drug test just to get a job!!! ...and you're going to make these women role models and represent the USA??

free4all

#61 like OMG!!!!! did I offend get your head out of your ass and out of the valley..dumb valley girl slut!!! ; )

Mia

I cannot believe what racist ingnorant people still exist...For all of you ON HERE THAT HAVE RESPONDED TO FARRAH'S POST WITH YOUR RACIST COMMENTS is just sickening..and thats coming from someone who is Black and did not have any thoughts of racism while reading this story...How are you going to call her stupid for her opinion and then deny that racism exist by posting sh*t like most blacks look like monkeys, or come clean my house..This is sick..You expect Blacks or other minorities to get over this whole racism still exist rant, but thank you for assuring us that we will never be able to get over it until it no longer exist....I think all you racist ass idiots need to be put on an island so you can live amongst yourselves and be happy..We were all created differently for a reason..God did not make us different colors or sizes so we could make fun of one another...He made us different so we could appreciate our differences....I swear you racist people are stupid..Do something better with your life..

lisa mae magillacuddy

like i said #63, you're too stupid to understand that you were being made a fool of!!!! HA HA HA you just proved my point!!!

free4all

# 66 and you have proved my point dumb valley girl slut!!!

lisa mae magillacuddy

ooooooohhh #67, i'm soooooooooooo scared!!!

sexibrunette

coming from a white girl....^5 Rather Not...

now can we get back to the topic at hand???

phyllis

You yanks are wack.

JJMaxwell

Please everyone stop the madness... go outside and take a break. Every one should be putting more energy into making a world a better place. I do my part everyday that I go to work, I save lives for a living. can we all just get along???

free4all