Jingle Bells ... Britney Smells ...

12/19/2006 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Leave it to Britney Spears to decorate a Christmas tree with her own perfume.

To promote her Elizabeth Arden fragrance collection, the festive Britster invited cameras into her Malibu manger to shoot an ad -- just in time for the holidays. The awkward promo shows the panty-challenged scent-hawker putting ornaments on her tree that are shaped like her 'Curious' and 'Fantasy' perfume bottles, while explaining why each fragrance would make a great gift.

Ah, the green smell of licensing fees.

leesmith

Japan is greed country, World war II attack on Pearl Harbor, they looting and killing in Asia. Now they wantonly kill whales, impact sink the ship of green group , the U.S. is the most fair-minded countries.
nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max Ltd shoes.
shoes is the best.

Seriously

Okay, now I'm sick.

JULIE

WOW THAT WAS UMMM WOW. NOW I'M SICK TOO.

Jane

Girlfriend needs to "take it easy".... Definitely should not get into "acting"......

DiRTyBuNNy

WTF? Who was the PR moron that thought that this bit of trash was a good idea for the holidays. I'd rather see Brit sign a deal with Victoria's Secret or Fredrick's that will guarantee that she won't ever leave the house without panties on...

Lauren

That was one of the worst things I have ever subjected my poor eyes and ears to. I am sick now, too, and I am going to wash my eyes and ears with soap, and hope the horror will leave them! WOW!

Oh my.....

If she is hard up for money.. she should put ad space where her under wear is supposed to be.. so that way every time there is a crotch shot she would be promoting something other than her naughties...

Travis Bickle

The only thing Britney likes to give is her HERPES to unsuspecting guys she f***s in the bathrooms of clubs. She's a joke.

Ginger Gargoyle

Looks like something you could do at home with your own vid-recorder...how much do you think they shelled out for this peice of trash?

Oh my.....

Ohhh Britney... I used to like you.. You music was decent (well... you can sing better than me, just put it that way, and you made lots of money from it).. I cheered a long with all the rest when you got rid of your ninny of a "husband" cough, cough, MOOCH, cough, cough... excuse me.. and I was expecting some sort of something great from you... well.. it never came except your crazy behavior.. If you really want to keep your kids you need to start covering your bits and pieces up.. If you are trying to go for a come back that isn't the way you are going to sell records.. Do you really want your album next to KFed's on the lower bottom shelf because it isn't selling like you want it to ?! I understand the fact that you've been knocked up for 2 years and now you want a little "you" time.. but your public wants a little more of you as mommy time instead of walking around 1/2 naked and looking like you've been crying all night or drinking to hard time.. Are you crying because your relationship is over or are you crying because KFed is getting more and more of a better chance of taking the kids and then more of your money?

kc

WTF, so she's saying she gives out her own perfumes as Christmas presents? AKA she's too cheap, lazy, and uncreative to give out REAL gifts?

Will

Kevin Federline deserves millions for having to put up with that retard!

Li

She's so pathetic. She couldn't even clean up for that little ad, she looks like sh*t and have you noticed those bags under her eyes??? She's only 25, women twice her age look way better!

cas

WUT THE FRIGGGGGGGgg is this sh*t... man... doesnt she have enough money to hire a makeup artist and hairstylist!!! she looks like she rolled out of bed everytime i see her in a pic. and now this sh*tty tacky commercial WTF is she thinking... geez. BRITNEY.... GET SOME CLASS. U look like sh*ttttttttttt these days... Kevin actually has the upper hand on looking better, and acting like a dad more.
i will no longer route for the britney comeback. no longer a fan. peace out crack head slut.

lissabell

What happened to Britney? She looks terrible! I think she needs to go back to Louisiana with her kids and get out of the spotlight. Nothing is wrong with being a mom Britney; I wouldn't trade being a mom for any amount of money or fame. So stop putting your self in the spotlight with stupid commercials, sleezy outfits, and your late night partying. Do your boys and us all a favor - disappear and raise your kids before they grow up to despise you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments