Jingle Bells ... Britney Smells ...

12/19/2006 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Leave it to Britney Spears to decorate a Christmas tree with her own perfume.

To promote her Elizabeth Arden fragrance collection, the festive Britster invited cameras into her Malibu manger to shoot an ad -- just in time for the holidays. The awkward promo shows the panty-challenged scent-hawker putting ornaments on her tree that are shaped like her 'Curious' and 'Fantasy' perfume bottles, while explaining why each fragrance would make a great gift.

Ah, the green smell of licensing fees.

WTF?

Damn, now I am starting to feel sorry for K-Fed.....he had to live with this woman.

Ironic, isn't it, that K-Fed is looking sooooooooooooooo good lately and Britney looks like she been "Rode hard and put up wet"........Does Elizabeth Arden think people want to smell like a skank?????

Team K-Fed

carol

She is crashing and burning. Bye, bye Brit!

rota

Tell me does Britney look like she has been wearing anything like perfume lately? Please she looks like a retarded mess. She needs every bottle of those perfumes she is supposedly advertising and not forgetting some underwear and clothes not showing her TCA.

DCS

I just want to say that this young girl looks more like 35. Where are her "people" to stir her away from crap.

melissa

look people dont fall in to this trap: all the money she get for this pefume all it will do is go to HYDE and drink and drug and not be the 'good mom' she SHOULD be im sorry but everyone knows im right

me

I wonder that the Christmas tree wasn't decorated with fishnet garlands...

me

COOL article, TMZ, I love it!

Jacko

What a desperate ATTENTION getter----I am just flat out embarrassed for her.
Fully anticipate a spread in Playboy in 2007; she's got nothing to lose now....
(Her boys won't respect her anyway when they get old enough to see her behave like an arrested development adolescent.)

Kate

This idiot better NEVER HOST SNL AGAIN! Having to watch her act is like 2 inch nails on a new chalk board. Ouch.

me

Britney's WISH LIST for Christmas:

1. a high speed MOBILE to tell the photogs in advance where and when she arrives undressed

2. TEAR GAS for the next boo hoo over the photogs on teevee (remember: Lauer!)

3. vagina FUNGUS cream

4. a NEW PUSS, there were too many shots during the last weeks!

5. her CD "In the Gone" (including: "me against the music")

6. a WATCH to go home in time, brand name G-SHOCK. G stands for genital. "G-Shock. Get tough!"
---

quote (posted by Jane Walker on another thread):
Angelina adopting Britney's children.

me

... never ever hosts any show again. i feel disgusted.

she was not even welcome anymore as a part of theForty Deuce strip show. LOL

kololololo

ahhh.. damned she's lovely!

yoanna

SHE'S SO CUTE!! I CAN'T HATE THIS GIRL, SHE'S SUCH A SWEETHEART. SHE'S SO GIRL NEXT DOOR.

ManBearPig Huntress

Wait...did I just see that? Did I actually just SEE that? Holy sh*t!

Next year, we'll get part 2 of this commerical when she's trying to get rid of the same bottles of this swill that she didn't get rid of THIS year. Of course by then, K-Fed will have gotten all her money AND the kids, so she'll be back in Louisiana. Also, they won't smell the same after a year on the shelves, so she'll have to change the names a bit, both to get rid of them and to appeal to a NEW clientele...

"Welcome to my trailer...come on in!"

"As you can see, this is my Christmas tree. It used to be white plastic back in 1964 when my mama first bought it, but my Uncle Bubba fell asleep next to it with a Marlboro and burned one side. We just turn the burnt side to the wall, though, and it looks good as new!"

(Yells off camera momentarily for Jayden to stop picking poo out of his diaper and flinging it at the tree.)

"I love gettin' gifts, but there's nothing I like gettin' more than my own "old de toilet:" scents called ''Curious - Why It Smells like Cooter' and 'It's Only Your FANTASY that I Shower.""

"I love to give 'Curious Why it Smells Like Cooter' for the holidays. All my friends and family smell like Cooter, and now all the folks on your holiday list can too!

"I love to give 'Fantasy' because it makes you feel like you have your very own STD. Spray it on your hoo-hoo and you can share the gift with your hubby or boyfriend - a special burning itch for his holiday yule log!"

"Thanks for comin' by, ya'll! Happy Holidays and Yee F***in' Haw!"

Whatever

Both of those perfumes smell like cat piss. Instead of trying to promote that sh*t she should be taking care of her kids.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments