Trump: Tara NOT Fired, Will Enter Rehab

12/19/2006 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donald the Forgiving?

In a move that shocked anyone who has ever seen "The Apprentice," including Tara Conner, Donald Trump announced Tuesday morning that he will not fire the embattled Miss USA, despite allegations of drug use, underage drinking and sexual misconduct.

"She's agreed to go into rehab. She knows that if she makes even the slightest mistake from here on, she will be immediately replaced," said Trump. The carefully coifed billionaire explained that he will use Conner as a role model. "I believe she can do a tremendous service to young people."

Fighting back tears, and with her voice shaking, Conner thanked Trump for the pardon saying, "In no way did I think it would be possible for a second chance to be given to me." She then went on to shower the Donald in compliments; "I've had a very big blessing bestowed on me. It truly takes someone with a wonderful heart, a heart of gold and a blessed soul."

Midway through the press conference, Conner briefly ran offstage and donned her Miss USA sash, proving that she's keeping her crown.

Cathy.....

I think Mexican, Black and White are the BIGGEST WHORES! learn do restrain your p***ies.... you are all trash and on welfare. next time look at each other, notice how you are dressed...like WHORES! waiting for someone to jump your p***ies. tooooo bad.

Mexicans: are always having baby after baby and having the goverment pay for everything and continue to not get married so they can get more money.

White: the trailer trash (educated or not) you get away with stuff is because your most likely to use your body to get what you want. Thatâ%u20AC%u2122s why all the foreigner use you and then send you to the curb. You are not the women they would be proud to spend their life with. You have NO self-respect!

Black: your always poor usâ%u20AC¦what is it with how most of you talk? You should care how you look to others. Its true you do have more hard times then anyother race. I do feel for you. But educate yourselves and show everyone that you can over come this horrible tragedy that has happened.

ACTUALLY all of you guys are ALL the sameâ%u20AC¦â%u20AC¦like low class.

who is the Steve Rose&^%$? did tara do him too?

Steve Rosenberg

reply to #384
I am Steve Rosenberg. If you want to know who I am, watch Inside Edition today.
For the record, to your question, which does not deserve a response...
I would like to ask you a question, but with respect to your mother, I will keep the question to myself.

Cathy.....

#385: I will not ask you about your mother, sister and daughters!

Why did tara get another chance what is the diffrence between her and paris, britteny, nichole and etc....?

Why is it that no other winner has put her self in the position? did she not have the rules explaned to her also miss teen should be included in this?

THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED FIRED FIRED? Donald is turning out to be a WOOSSSIE.

this women is going to go on to being in the miss world pageant a DRUG ADDICT, SEX ADDICTED BITCH.....Thank you for letting her continue.

Cathy.....

especialy in respect to your wife I will not ask you a questions also.

this is about RULES not being broken. tara and miss teen broke them and they should be FIRED!

coco puff

You'll know this is racial. Tara signed a contract and broke it, case closed, fire the white trash bitch. As far as watching this Inside Edition show, I don't need no show to prove to me this was not racially motivated. If she was black, she'd be gone, in 2 seconds, no doubt. Black people don't get second chances, whitey does. That's RACIST!

Cathy.....

#388 Please let go of this being a race thing. that fact just if that she broke the contract.

Your right she should have been FIRED AND miss teen.

why is no one saying anything to her she was under age, did she not read the contract too. i thought they had to be educated to be in the pageants.

mo

I dont think the Donald wants a black american woman with dignity to be miss america. I would not let my daughter or niece enter a so called stupid dumb ass contest like this. THIS IS RACISM AT ITS BEST. thanks to the donald, we now know for sure that only in america this can happen. We are already the laughing stock of the world. Thank you Donald Trump.

msro

It's funny how she gets a second chance. Where was Donald Trump when the scandal involving Vanessa Williams when she won Miss America?
I think they should have taken her crown until she completed rehab.

Cathy.....

WOW! did you guys see the PEOPLE MAG news about what ROSIE O'DONALD said about wooossie mr. trump.

I did not like that woman but her BIG MOUTH CAME IN HANDY SHE PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE!

YOU GO ROSSIE! I cant believe that i'm for ROSIE I never liked her big mouth but...i think i changing...her BIG mouth is usefull.

Cathy.....

wow, Rosie O'Donald said it best on the VIew this morning!

Rosies big mouth is worth something. You go Rosie. to bad I didnt watch the show myself. :(

donald you do need to FIRE miss teen and miss USA.

Cathy.....

So glad that Rosie stood her grounds even with Trump....that woman has GUTS!

that great. Fire the bitches for not following the contract tules...and let someone who did follow the rules take the crown.

Cathy.....

I guess its ok for our youth to follow these low life rich bitches (they can affored it and security) but everyother young girl cannot they just follow what they see and what glitters they are young. it is sad to see that mr trump tell the youth go ahead and be like those bitches just dont get cought, if you do get cought dont worry we will give you another change...contract or no contract.....your job will be safe!

What would Trump do if his daughter was like that (all though she seems to be a very nice young lady who would do what her dad expects from her) nothing against her she is so CUTE! Donald is tough on his kids he needs to be TOUGH ON THESE TWO BITCHES MISS TEEN AND MISS USA!

Gina Christopher

Tell me something.. When will Tara make Miss USA appearancees if she is in rehab?

ZMT

LHB,
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!
WHAT A LOAD OF GRAP YOU POST, MAYBE IF GOD DIDN'T MAKE US IN COLORS , WE COULD BE INTELLIGENT AND NOT NOTICE. YOU ARE TRYING TO BE SMART, BUT YOU SOUND BLIND !!

Judy

Its just so wrong, what kind of example are we giving the young girls, that its ok to drink and snort coke while ur still underage? SHAME ON U MR. TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!