Trump: Tara NOT Fired, Will Enter Rehab

12/19/2006 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donald the Forgiving?

In a move that shocked anyone who has ever seen "The Apprentice," including Tara Conner, Donald Trump announced Tuesday morning that he will not fire the embattled Miss USA, despite allegations of drug use, underage drinking and sexual misconduct.

"She's agreed to go into rehab. She knows that if she makes even the slightest mistake from here on, she will be immediately replaced," said Trump. The carefully coifed billionaire explained that he will use Conner as a role model. "I believe she can do a tremendous service to young people."

Fighting back tears, and with her voice shaking, Conner thanked Trump for the pardon saying, "In no way did I think it would be possible for a second chance to be given to me." She then went on to shower the Donald in compliments; "I've had a very big blessing bestowed on me. It truly takes someone with a wonderful heart, a heart of gold and a blessed soul."

Midway through the press conference, Conner briefly ran offstage and donned her Miss USA sash, proving that she's keeping her crown.

Cathy.....

The ASS-HOLE is just trying to get publicity for his show that’s coming up.

I HOPE NO-ONE WATCHS!!!!!!

Handy

I bet next time cops pull over her car while driving under influence of alcohol.
and I'd like see her mugshot.

Alice

wow nancy. just released from anger management, were you? Top of your class, no doubt. Seems you really have an affinity for the "b" word - you're just throwing that around quite liberally...Clearly, if there is a god who created anything, he most certainly came up short when putting you togther. If all you have to contribute to the discussion is an explicative filled rant, save your energy.

I believe there's a saying, whenever you hear someone mindlessly cursing with rage, remember its only because they lacks the intelligence and reason to put together a well-thought out response. Cursing, unfortunately, is the only way they know how to express themselves. Its pitiful and pathetic. Let me know when you can put something more constructive together.

reg

Tara Trump lol

anonymous

Alice:
All I can say is I pity you. What sums it up better than that? I have seen that my little statement made you have to use your 3 lb. brain a little. (How's that for science) Well here's one for you, I am a she NOT a he. You've said that you were raised Christian so I am not going to reference any of the book of Revelation since you know all about it appearantly. Keep in mind, however, that "what goes around, comes around" sooner or later and is carried out by actions or other means. I've heard actions hurt louder than words....you be the judge.

As for intelligence, I was the highest scorer in my high school biology class on the state test and had the highest grade out of my whole chemistry class. I have a 4.0 at the college I attend and am currently in nursing school at the top of my class. If anybody knows about science and to base knowledge on facts, its me!!

P.S. Dogs bark, humans communicate through speech, touch, sound, an visual cues. If you are so smart, use the proper grammatical expresssion when you type an argument, it makes it more understandable. And as far as a claim goes, I do not remember filing any. Referencing my opinion is not a claim, and if you want proof, look at yourself in the mirror each morning. Do you resemble an ape? If not, then that settles this argument.

Scott

They have Black Men now in the pageant? Since when did Trumph start the BrokeBack Cowboy Pageant?

reg

Trump ,what are you trying to prove how stupid are you,that I can ruin a pageant

big al

Tara Conner is remarkably beautiful. I heard she just signed up to be a spokesmodel for New Year's Nation at Pearl in WeHo.

ZMT

the devil will always try to convince you that God does not exist !
alice you are his child, but I knowTHAT WHEN you are nearing the end of your
Cursed life you will repent - and the last name you call out will be God.

your cursed thinking does not allow you to see BEYOND WHAT YOU READ IN BOOKS,and what your father speaks in your ear nightly.

has it ever occured to you that man has only been here for a moment in time and a thousand years from now, science and most of the so callled facts you read in
books will be all NEW! YOU fool only like minded people.

I PROMISE IN THE END -YOU WILL BEG FOR MERCY !!!!
and just because you CAN'T SEE MEANS YOU
ARE BLIND BLIND BLIND and cursed !!!!!!!

ZMT

and another thing alice , don't TELL ME about all the EDUCATION you have or how many books you read or what the experts say. NONE OF THE PROPHETS WERE TAUGHT THAT WAY . GOD SPOKE TO THEM DIRECTLY. much like your father speaks to you. I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND

rex

Re: Miss USA Tara Connor:
I agree with Panther's comment that Trump didn't want a black Miss USA .
For those of you who don't know, if he stripped her of her crown the 1st Runner up was black.
I was thinking the same thing.
Rex

anonymous

I could not have said it better AMAZING GRACE!!! thank you

ZMT

U NEED A REVELATION, i have been in the medical scientific field for many years and can truly say there is no perfection but God. We can send a man to the moon but we can't create a Universe ,a Planet.or a real cure for the common cold.
IF science was so great, Drs would never get sick and die.

ZMT

LET'S ALL SAY AMEN !!

ZMT

ALICE , YOU CAN SEEK OUT A EXORCIST. THAT MIGHT HELP.
YOU KNOW YOU STARTED OUT ON THIS BLOG WITH A KINDA CLEAR LOGIC
AND THEN IT JUST CHANGED...............SO WEIRD.
O.K . ENOUGH OF THAT . TRUMPS FLIPPING ,OUEENS SIPPING, ROSIE TRIPPING . NEXT !