Borat

Makes 'Sexytime' in

007's Suit

12/21/2006 4:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Borat has traded his neon green thong bikini for a more modest James Bond-approved square cut bathing suit. High five!

Daniel Craig and Borat
Isla Fisher, who is engaged to Borat (aka Sacha Baron Cohen), picked up the tight La Perla powder blue swimsuit on Wednesday for her favorite faux-Kazakh, at trendy West Hollywood boutique, Le Bra Lingerie. The $89 trunks are the same body-hugging shorts that new 007, Daniel Craig, wore in the blockbuster film "Casino Royale." We liiike!

While Craig beautifully fills out his size XL man-kini, Sacha will have to be content making "romantic explosion" in a size Small. Wawaweewa!

snyggast

the hate, the hate, it's pure hatred. you post to vent your extreme hatred. what a way to live. to hate and hate and hate. are you fat or are you too skinny? are you poor? do you have a special someone? are you considered ugly? which part of your body do you hate? were you molested, cheated on, beat up or abandoned? why do you hate?

I like em young

jews = rats

J. Johnson

UP CHUCK! Who wants to see a dirty jew (yay Mel) in an revealing bathing suit, that has NO bulges?????

We ALL no that Daniel Craig has something to show!

leni

I could care less what his heritage, I just wish he'd invest in hair removal before exposing himself. I know he's going for humor but what he managed was so gross that it distracts from his humor. Some of his material is very funny but too much of it is based on hurting people. I don't agree with the hate mail here but what do you expect when most of his humor is at the expense of others? He not only hurts those he ridicules, he hurts his own race by promoting disgust of it. I've seen my last of his work, I don't need a chuckle that badly.

Red

Hey Germany-
I suppose you are just truly ignorant and stupid and jealous of anyone that is successful! That's ok, because we understand how pathetic you are and the world feels sorry for people that are as ignorant and close minded as you. I suppose that you want the south to go back to segration and you probably want the same in the North. Why don't you just go jump off a bridge and that way the world will be a better place without you in it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2