Celebrity Wish List: Cameron Diaz

12/21/2006 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Seeing as Cameron Diaz is dating Justin Timberlake, some would say she doesn't need a Christmas gift. Talk about the gift that keeps on giving.

Cam already gave herself a present this year -- a new nose (she had work done to help her breathe). But that's not stopping Celebrity Wish List from trying to find the perfect gift for Miss Diaz.

Watch the video to see our suggestions. Did we miss anything? Leave a comment with your own ideas!

Mel

A DVD of The Mask. I don't know what happened but I don't think she has ever looked as beautiful in any movie since.

Sally

After watching The Holiday, Cameron Diaz needs acting lessons. She is not at all effective as an actor.

Whatever

This girl is a pain in the ass. Crying about the cameras following her. She was so desperate for attention she let herself be photographed topless doing bondage scenes. Stupid c**t.

Dee

Ohh f*** you, Cameron is awesome! She's beautiful,smart,funny and a really good actress.I saw the Holiday and I just LOVED the movie,it was a very beautiful movie and I think she did a great job! And about the gift that keeps on giving...you know she must be doing something right.

Orphie

Who are these wanna-be critics, anyway? Unpaid interns on college break? They're in front of a camera, so their snarky opinions count for . . . . . . . . .something. . . . right? Don' they? Sure they do. Completely vapid - - and yet so irrelevant.

susan

I thought she did a fantastic job in the Holiday. She's a good actor and beautiful. Too bad TMZ dosen't get their information right though. If you saw her promoting for Holiday you know she said she hasn't had her deviated septum in her nose fixed yet. She's waiting until early next year.

joseph victor yazbec

I sense freedom in her. A love of life unparalleled in most actresses.

nollas

Cameron i think your a brilliant actress and i loved you in " in her shoes" and "the holiday" your awesome

frank