Grump Trump

Dumps on Plump

12/21/2006 3:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Does The Donald hate fat people?

trump_fat_getty_370-1
The thrice-married (to two models and a beauty queen), hair-challenged tycoon responded to Rosie O'Donnell's criticism of his handling of Miss USA's troubles -- by calling O'Donnell "fat little Rosie," a "fat slob," and saying "I'd like to take some money out of her fatass pockets," among other weight-directed insults. It's not the first time he's commented on size.

Just two months after current wife Melania gave birth to son Barron, the Donald was quick to point out her extra weight to the New York Post. Columnist Andrea Peyser described a visit to the family in their palatial Trump Tower pad: "I tell Melania she's lost her baby weight. Donald arrives just in time to correct me. 'She's almost lost all the baby weight,' he says, hanging his suit jacket on the crib and loosening his tie. 'Actually, Melania is probably the only woman I've ever known who can concentrate a 4-pound weight increase almost entirely on her cleavage.'" Four pounds.

In May of this year, a profanity-spewing Trump served as guest auctioneer at a swanky New York charity dinner. After one generous man bid $16,000 on a vacation to Costa Rica, Trump invited the portly gentleman onstage, crowing to the crowd when he got there, "You see, he wants to catch Montezuma's Revenge and lose 50 or 60 pounds!" How gracious.

And there's "The Apprentice", returning to NBC for a sixth season in January, for which Donald personally approves all candidates. Competing in the upcoming round, much as in the five previous, are 10 svelte females.

TMZ reached out to NAAFA (National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance) to see how they felt on the matter. Spokeswoman Peggy Howell said, "Rather than be the bigger man, Donald attacked Rosie's physical appearance by calling her fat. We in NAAFA are not offended by the use of the word 'fat' as a descriptor, but do find it offensive when one uses it as a weapon of personal attack." She also pointed out that "Both of these intelligent, successful people serve as role models and their behavior is inexcusable."

A spokeswoman for NBC was mum on Trump's comments.

in the know

Trump said the same things about Martha Stewart. He attacked her about ratings and said personal mean things about her when she was his friend for years. He is the most unprofessional immature low class person. When you call some one fat it shows you are prejudiced against fat people. Well guess what Mr Trump? Every fat person who ever watched your show saw you in a new light. I don't think its Rosie he hates. I think Mr Trump hates women. Is it coinicdental both public fueds have been with women? Coward is the best word to describe you.

Joe

So Lindsay, you find it okay that Rosie has a drunk and obnoxious Danny DeVito sitting on her lap during the show and laughs the whole thing off but then criticizes Donald for giving someone else a second chance provided they seek help for a drinking problem? I think showing up for a show drunk from drinking the night before as a possible problem but Rosie didn't condemn him. I am yet to hear anyone mention the fact that her liberal buddy showed up for the show drunk and then to have the arrogance to ridicule Donald for giving someone else a second chance provided they get professional help. Do you suppose Rosie handed Danny a card for a local AA chapter? I don't think so. She took the fight to Donald and he's giving her both barrels. If someone would have done this to her earlier Kelly Ripa and the Chinese may not be offended at this time either!

amy

Maybe she got tired of being out of the spot light and is now dishing on people for the attention. I liked her in "The league of their own" or whatever it was and in "Now and then". I don't remember much about her after that Rosie show. And now she is in the spot light. (Not in a good way though) I guess bad publicity is good publicity.

Ellie

I like Rosie! And I like Donald too!! But they are being so petty and immature. I mean, come on, you know Donald is only doing this for publicity! The guy loves attention, just like Paris, he dwells on it!!!

JoAnn

The Donald really wanted to call her a ugly ass butch dyke but he had to bite his tongue. Shut up Rosie we are getting tired of YOU!!

lubug

This has nothing to do with her being a liberal, or gay, or fat-but some of you bigots are too ignorant to realize it. Talk about being narrow-minded...stop flinging stones at just 'liberals' or gay people. Conservative, straight people can fit that mold, too.
Rosie is annoying and does enjoy creating drama...but half of you wouldn't be on here if you didn't enjoy it. This is a gossip site. Ironic, ain't it?
They both need to just shut up. Rosie needs to attempt to hold on to her last 15 minutes cause it's almost up and Donald needs to watch himself before he sounds like an even bigger homophobe who hates fat people. The only skinny part of him is his damn wife.

Wicked

OH COME ON 'THE DONALD'...CONCENTRATING A 4lb WEIGHT GAIN IN MELINIA'S CLEAVAGE...

WHILE...

YOU ARE SPORTIN' A .04oz dick size.

Give.Me.A.Break

Brave Knockers

lulu

Look who is talking! Has this ass-hole ever even looked in a mirror? He is no prize pig himself, not to mention that hair.

Shelly

anyone who watched that "news conference" with donald chump and miss usa knew that was just a big publicity stunt. rosie just said what we all thought. and MISS USA should be a better roll model than danny devito. give me a F&*&%$ break on that one. danny was also funny on that show. he wasn't offensive to anyone. the chumpster insulted 60% of the demographic that will no longer watch his show. if anyone is a bully it's him, and his educated ass couldn't come up with anything other than "your fat". he might as well have said "your momma". he embarrassed himself, not to mentioned showed the world his "trophy wife's" nipple.

Sweet

You know Rosie really hit a nerve on his bits. Ick! She pissed him off! GO Rosie! Go ROSIE!

Trump is a nasty old pig!

belle

I am not a huge fan of either one of these guys...I expected the childish rant out of Rosie...but didn't Trump go to the Wharton School??? And "fat slob" comments are the best he can come up with? He says Tara will be an example to troubled people....how is he an example to Tara by criticizing people's appearance??....you can be an alleged coke head, but heaven forbid that you are overweight.....only in America kids, only in America.....

Bessie Smith

Give the Donald a break. If he had fired Tara, you would say he has no heart. I think he did the right thing. We should have more people like the Donald. He is real, not a fake and that is why some of you do not like him. Rosie needs to keep her big mouth shut for a change. I have stopped watching the View because of Rosie. Maybe Barbara is afraid of Rosie's big mouth. I say get rid of her now, don't wait until next summer, or whenever it is. That is much too late. By the way, Rosie does not represent all gay people, as she would like to have you believe. Some of my gay friends tell me they can't stand her.

blah blah blah

hey joe
Sorry but I have to differ with your opinion and comment. I don't see the need to compare Danny DeVito who is a full grown A-D-U-L-T and appeared on THE VIEW on his own time-----------as opposed to this pageant winner who is of what age? 20 something? and under a full aware and "SIGNED CONTRACT"
Big Big Big Difference don't you think?
but then again it is only our opinions isn't it?

blah blah blah

hey joe
Big Big Big Difference don't you think?
but then again it is only our opinions isn't it?

Emma

Rosie you go girl! Trump needs a kick in the rump.
I can't believe he gave that plastic barbie doll a second chance.
I mean Vanesa Williams posed for Penthouse and she had her crown taken away.
Yet he gives a second chance to a girl who not only drank while under age with other under age people but did coke. This is why america is so messed up we give second chances to people who do wrong. How is anyone ever supposed to learn from their mistakes if we turn the other cheek. I mean I thought Miss USA was supposed to be a positive role model for young girls. The only role model I see is a doped up whore. I am ashmaed that this young girl is supposed to represent american girls. I'd rather take the nude pictures over this.
P.s Trump I would really think twice before you call anyone fat.