Talan Snags a Pussycat

12/22/2006 1:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Pussycat Doll's front kitty, Nicole Scherzinger, and Talan Torriero of MTV's "Laguna Beach," set heads turning at The Grove in Los Angeles yesterday.

Although the romance is new, the pair already seem to be tired of each other; talking on their cells while having lunch. Usually camera-friendly, Nicole hid under a hood and behind giant sunglasses. Talan was later seen carrying her purse. Salamat, baby.

Kristin Cavallari, Lindsay Lohan and now Nicole ... this guy gets around.

Can you Handle The Truth

that romance is NOT new, they have been dating over 6 months

lubug

He's just trying to hold onto his 15 minutes.

stoopit

who cares about the boy that's named after a bird toenail?

s

wow what an age difference. he's so young compared to her! and i didn't know she was filipino!

SICK N' TIRED OF HATERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALAN'S A FREAKIN PIMP,PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!HE'S CUTE&SEXY AS SH*T, AND IT'S SOMETHING ABOUT HIM THAT MAKES ALL THA GIRL'S GO GAH-GAH!!! I WONDER IF HE HAS A BIG..................TOE!!!!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!(LMAO)!!!!!

just me

TMZ needs to keep up...Talen was not with Lindsey Lohan, he was shortly engaged to Kimberly Stewart.

ewwwwww

LOL! I love how HARD she is trying to "not be noticed". Please, honey, you are not as famous as you obviously think you are. I don't think you are in any danger of being mobbed by a crowd if you take the hood and sunglasses off.

Mad Balls

Who are these people and should I give a sh*T . I'll let the eleven year olds do the real in-depth comments on this one . LB seems centered around JVs . The pussycat dolls are for the overally impressed by nothing --crowd . Who cares . Dickheads .

YuckYoko

Actually, He did date Lindsay for a minute. I believe that she broke him and somebody up...Anyway, I think he is darling, but give me a break...if you don't want to be noticed, order in, sit inside, cook at home...just a few ideas. Big ol' eyeroll for the Kitty and the Bird.

KMW

Leslie

Yeah this relationship is not new, but it is weird. I think there's only a couple years difference in their ages. But seriously if I saw her on the street I wouldn't recognize her from anyone else, she doesn't need to cover up so much. Talan is trying to keep his 15 minutes going and I have to say this is a big step up from Kimberly Stewart...

chena

#4 Nicole of the Pussycat Dolls recently admitted in a tv interview that she is Latino and Black and born in Hawaii. I agree with #8 she is not as famous as she thinks she is and as for Talon he's NOT FAMOUS AT ALL !!!

declanium

LOL! Pseudo-celebrities! LOL!

jk3

yer he did date lohan,kristin caught him in bed with her or somethign alot the lines of that, and this relationship is definatly not new

duh...totally !

how old is he now ? 19 ?? and she looks 30 on the PCD videos....

she is very pretty, strange couple....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments