Celebrity Wish List: Star Jones

12/24/2006 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Star Jones may have left "The View" this year, but she's still on our shopping list.

The former daytime talk show host has said and done so many memorable things in the past year, it shouldn't be too hard to find that perfect something.

Watch the video to see our suggestions. Did we miss anything? Leave a comment with your own ideas!

Mad Balls

Who da' thunk a few years ago it would have come to this . Its' almost as bad as rooting for k-fed ... I mean the -- I wish STAR was back -- team . Lets' try to get Brad and ManJen back together while we are at it .
WHY THE VIEW IS STILL BETTER OFF WITHOUT STAR ?!?
1. Is it me or does her Wonky eye follow you around the room ? You too !
2. Gayle and Oprah are her close friends - nuff said .
3. She has that butt itch scratch thingy she does ...
4. More flaps of material on her skin than dried up rivers on Mars .
5. She is Black ? Isn't she ? Someone should tell her .
6. Finally getting over the Tom Cruise interview nightmares
7. Romoured to really be a man ..its' a real rumour too !
8. Had sex with Holrado Rivera ... I'm sorry ..I'm thinking of Barbara Walters ....EEEEEeeeeeeeeWWWwwwwwwww
9. Not bringin' Sexy back ... fore sure !
10 . Always confused .. am I watching the View or Disovery -- the legend of the Lizard Kings ????

lola

star should get oprah as a bf. It would get her back in the news

lisa mae magillacuddy

WHEN IS THIS WHINY BITCH GONNA GO AWAY??? STAR, STAR GO AWAY!!!

Mouse

Star get naked like Miss Nevada. Wait a minute,Wait a minute I take that back.

paulie

Star, here's "food" for thought: Get a large paper bag, cut holes in the bag so you can see and breathe, put bag over head to conceal that "wandering eye", and wear it proudly in public, from now on. You'll see us...we won't see you, and the world will be perfect again. Babs Wawa will toast your new look!

Seriously

I wish she would just disappear.

kr

they should just do away with that show and those mix up broads and replace it with women wrestling.

Marcia

I liked the view a lot better when Star Jones was there. Since then I have watched it and been totally disgusted at the behavior on The View. Star didn't make such an a## of her self as Babs and Rosie are doing right now.
In fact I have completely stopped watching The View and so have many of the people I personally know. So I don't think ratings have improved just gotten worst.

billyboyhere

Yes, I wish for Star to find a platform this year. Where she can finally actually stand for something instead of selfishness. I also wish for WaWa to quit bringing on her show women that are so self indulging and throwing their own views of how society should be on to the viewers---Star and Rosie have made WaWa the laughing stock of all of Journalism.

Star find a platform---just dont stand on it ok, cause we all know you lost all that weight without surgery, and of course that you are a lawyer and your husband is not gay.

kit kitty

Star, keep your head up. Those people are just haters, and hate to see a good woman down trying to get back up. Good luck to you and I will be watching and supporting.

kit kitty

star had a big mouth on the view and no one ever treatened to sue her like big mouth rosie. the view is not the same without meredith and star. rosie is a big girl but not big enough to fill those shoes.

Cathy.....

The think they should CANCELL THE VIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobwa has made toooooo mannnnyyyy changes....i cant stand watching bobwa.

Kathie is a phony

Star Jones is a dog-faced a**hole! I can't stand her or her voice! She sounds like she is going to drop dead at any minute with that breathless tone! And since she lost weight, she LOOKS like death! Her skin is gray, her face is sagging, and she actually thinks she looks BETTER now? YUK! She's an egotistical self-center diva bitch, and THE VIEW is ten million times better without her ugly ass! Let her go flip burgers somewhere in another country! I hate her! THANK GOD SHE IS GONE!!! SKANK!

p1tey1

Star will always land on her feet!!! Afterall.........she is STILL and ATTORNEY!!!!!!

We love you Star!!!

J. Johnson

Yuck, Ugh, Gag! So-called 'Star' Jones is laughable. From her baggy, saggy eyes, to her fat, lumpy body and ugly legs, she is a joke. What do you suppose she bribed her husband with, to stay with her?? There is no doubt that he is gay (I can understand THAT, with her as a wife!) and he will be leaving her when 'she' feels the time is right. This is a 'Star' that is dimming, and spinning downward, out of sight.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments