Foxx on Fame: I Only Abuse It at Clubs

12/24/2006 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie Foxx uses his powers of fame for good -- by trying to get as much free stuff as possible.

In an interview with "Dreamgirls" co-star Beyonce Knowles for Moviefone's "Unscripted" series, Foxx admits fame has its perks. "You can use the fame for certain things that are meaningful, like getting into the clubs," Jamie jokes, "...get me a bottle thrown in. I just like using it for something that is heartfelt."

A fan asked asked them to name any divas they'd worked with in the past. Althought the two kept their mouths shut, chances are, all they had to do was look in the mirror ... or at each other!

Samika

Oh leave Jamie and Beyonce alone ya'll....lol their only kidding

I think Jamie Foxx is a great musician and actor, and he's quite a sexy looking fella too. Beyonce is the greatest female singer in my opinion and I dont think she's overrated or all that yada yada...she's really serious and devoted in what she does and thats why shes been so successful, so it's OK for her to have some laughs isn't it? I say leave the poor girl alone...

Glunp

Thats the main and ONLY reason why people become famous - to get sex.

I bet Foxx is using it every possible time in his life. Getting into clubs, getting into pants etc. But all this has a price. Site like these rip you a new one! Nothing comes cheap!

chena

Damn Jamie! Had i know you'd become THIS successful, you would have been a KEEPER! Luv & Kisses...

CrazY DiamonD

Fox Is completely over rated. He's an ugly looking fag

We, are not amused.

Ah yes, these two are the proverbial "pair to draw to."

Rachel

what does anyone see in jamie foxx-yuck. the man is NOT easy on the eyes. he seems like an as*hole, too.

Psychic Clara

I see that Jamie Foxx will not be as successful as most people have predicted. He is a little-bit over rated.

Psychic Clara.

chris rockwell

He is a worthless prick. I have been on set with the jerk, he acts like the set is a giant club and everyone is his waitress

thepocketslammer

Jamie Foxx has a tiny penis.

Mary Beth

I love Jamie .. Lol... He's so funny! Anyway I cant wait for dreamgirls to come out tomo. .. -Mary Beth*

yacub

Leave Jammie alone! He's a little overrated, but so are many White actors who are not up to the lid. It's his time to shine, not matter it comes. When the time comes, he will grow up and know that success is more than being seen at every party and get into every pants you can get into. Eddie Murphy had his in the eighties until he grew up and start a family-- until now. He's just a one woman dude, now. Leave ma man, Foxxy alone, pulleeze.

Matt

So, I saw an add on TV for dreamgirls and after it was over I said to my wife: "Holy crap Beyonce really can't sing!" She agreed. Beyonce is overrated and I can see why the jealousy started over her co-star who outperformed her.

Mad Balls

Put this guy in the same room as P . Diddy . Much over-rated . Mind you Foxx is funny . But an Oscar ? Give one to someone who plays out of type please ! Dickhead . Him and Byonitch should rent a building to keep their egos in when not in use . Dickheads .

Ellis

Only one way to describe this humanoid and the people who find him "entertaining".................lowest common denominators

JJMaxwell

all you guys are haters !!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments