M.I.L.F.s

12/24/2006 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes having kids really sucks the life out of you, but for some women in Hollywood, being a mom has clearly done a body good.
Hot Moms gallery: Click to launch photos
Sexy moms Jenny McCarthy, Angelina Jolie and Heidi Klum have all smashed the stereotypes when it comes to an after-birth body -- and we'd like to ogle the results.

There are more mamacitas receiving a 10 on the sizzle scale ... check out TMZ's gallery of Tinseltown's smokin' hot mamas!

Marc

Can you say...MONICA BELLUCCI?! Come on guys....how could you NOT add her to the list?

Cathy.....

Wow!!!!!!!! I work out hard and cant get back to my wieght.

Lucky!

JT

AMEN Marc

MOnica Bellucci is the embodiement of sensuality, beauty, and just plain AMAZING!

parissucksliterally

That's not fair. These women have chefs, trainers and nannies round the clock (if they want).

To compare them to "regular" women who have had children is wrong....it just makes women beat themselves up even more for not looking as god as them.

Mad Balls

I would turn all of them over and do the other side . These girls have super sexy eyes and hot sensual smiles . Add killer bodies and your making the Nasty Boil . You expect me to tell the details ? Yeah , sure . Dickheads .

becki

I agree with # 5
Also with having access to chefs,personal trainers and nannies is the fact that these women can afford liposuction and breast augmentation and tummy tucks..Though I bet most of them had implants before they had kids .I would look like that too if I had access to those things.Please TMZ dont sing the praises of the way these "mamacitas "look after pregnancy.Its only a matter of time before some male on this board post something along the lines of these women really looked like this before,that non celebrity moms are just lazy.

JM

Word on Monica Bellucci fellas, although I wouldn't kick Catherine Zeta Jones out of bed, either.

Mark Rabinowitz

Erm...Jill Hennessy, anyone?

ric

someone still thinks pamela anderson is hot? hmmmmm, sad. she has more plasic than my car and is singl-handely keeping revlon in business. she was old news about 3 years ago.

Vaughn

What a degrading term.

I'll bet they don't give a sh*t though.

bigSHADY

My neighbor was once a smoking-hot milf ... eventually, the age and the baby thing caught up to her ... Now, she's tuff to look at. I still don't know what the big deal is about Angelina Jolie ... She Aint Alll That!!

Jo Blo

Heidi Klum is fat. Look at that gut.

MIKO BABE

Surprised CATHERINE ZETA JONES isn't up there !
(( She's such a sweet woman ! ))

Gavin

Yeah, I'd totally pick Monica Bellucci over any of these women. Especially Madonna....ugh. Seeing her in those work-out tights recently just makes my skin crawl for some reason.

emmi

Yes these women are hot, but all of them have had work done!!
Please! And did anyone notice the slight difference and younger look
to Angie's face at her recent Premiere? I thought it was
well done, but quite obvious...

Lifts , implants , and tucks make a HUGE difference in ones's
figure.
I think "regular" bodies are beautiful, too.
Peace, and if youre going to praise them, at least give
the talented Docs credit, too!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments