Tennessee Talkin'

12/24/2006 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ got a sneak peek at the finalists on the upcoming season of "Nashville Star," and there are a lot of hotties in this roundup.

Though Rickiejoleen (yes, that's her real name) and Whitney Duncan both boast interesting secrets -- one can put both feet behind her head and the other loves skinnydipping -- it's 18-year-old Kacey Musgraves that has the best past: The Texan once went on an expedition looking for Bigfoot. She didn't find him.

Check out auditions for these three and the other seven finalists here, and tune in to the new season of "Nashville Star" when it premieres January 11 on USA.

Super Girl

First!!!
Where is the video? You cant even see the video.

Mad Balls

PLAY THE GAME THATS SWEEPING THE NATIONS !!!
THINK OF A COUNTRY WESTERNs song HIT NAME !!!
1. you left me for ... the one i left you for !
2. k-fed earings worth more than this feeling ?
3. I was the king of this doublewide
4. Missing you and Damn I missed you .. reload !!
5. You cheating F*CK .... I'll clip your Truck !!
6. I'm over him cause I'm Whitetrash
7. I just crossed over for the Money
8. My Love , My Dog , My Cable TV
9. Have you eyed ? Britneys thighs ?
10 . I'm proud to be a former Idol Loser !

We, are not amused.

"...one can put both feet behind her head and the other loves skinnydipping..."
Weeping christ on the cross!
Where were you back in the days of my misspent youth, you dirty little whore!

becki

This Tennesee Talkin' article makes Tennessee sound like we are a bunch of idots with wierd names and wierd talents or hobbies.I have lived in Nashville my whole life(33 yrs) and I have never meet anyone with 2 first names.(like Rickiejoleen) And I have never seen or heard about anyone going out looking for Bigfoot.and I really dont see where you can go skinny dipping at (the nasty Cumberland river or Old Hickory lake and its lochs which are family oriented picnic areas) I have a sense of humor but Im tired of articles that make it appear that if you live in Tennessee that your a inbred exhibitionist with 2 first names.

Azaziah

Dear kevinbegood, since you know so much about pickups,doublewides, and white trash.If you own a truck the best way to warm it up letting it run inside the garage with running.The carbon monoxide levels will rise and possibly your IQ rise along with it. You think.

sherry

Hey, Rickiejoleen -----
Do yourself a favor and go to court and get that hillbilly name changed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if you don't see it, believe me, PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU!!!! Don't let your life be stifled because people think you're an idiot, which, with that name, THEY ALWAYS WILL!!!

Mad Balls

No Gay Country western singers I can think of are performing at James Browns funeral . Is that what you meant Super Girl ? Dickhead . Yeah Kevinbgood your so good but you left out one thing . 11. your mom dated my mom so that makes us Cousins . Dickhead . Number three left off her last name because it probably is Terry . nuff said . Dickhead . And 4 stay off the Crack and Fruit Loops diet . Doesn't Work --just like you -- trust me . Dickhead . Number 5 I do not have to address as the Meth unit of the California state Poloice are destroying his lab/job right now . Dickhead . Oh Missy # 5 Donald Trump is on the phone looking for " A big , fat Dyke " will you take the Call ? Dickhead .

Mad Balls