Did Gwen Pull a "Britney?"

12/27/2006 1:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We spotted Gwen Stefani at Mexican restaurant Casa Vega, clinging to little Kingston James as she climbed into the backseat of a car -- and didn't buckle him up! Oh no! Will she or won't she?!

After the Britney fiasco, we get nervous when we see a blonde pop star get in a car with a baby in her lap. Those cute little things go in car seats!

We kept our cameras rolling to see if Gwen would buckle up the tyke or not. Watch and find out!

Aspen

Good mommy!

Poop

umm you could see someone put the car seat in after Gwen got in the car.
rip off...besides we all know that Gwen is far more intelligent then Britney. Gwen is NOT "country".

lala

and she knows how to hold the baby too!!!

S

Why would you post this deceptive headline/story? Why would you defame a good person and great mother? If you posted this about me, I would sue. Scum. The last time I visit your website.

I am tired of filling my brain with your negativity. Bad boob jobs, drug-addled drunk underage starlets, and false rumor and innuendo.

I am done with the crap. Time to move on to bigger and better things.

Adios losers.

Fongool

Listen up, Britney: You are a HORRIBLE MOTHER and your children should be taken away from you - and SOON!

mjn

It's not that big of a deal in that country. Many Latin American countries are behind the times when it comes to child safety in automobiles, and do not require safety seats if the child is being held or buckled in the back. I don't think she was "pulling a Britney", I just think she was going with the flow.

Buster

Good god people need to get off their high horse. Doesn't anyone remember seeing kids sleeping above the back seat and up against a rear window of a car traveling at 75 mph on the freeway? How about car seats made of metal? How about metal dashboards with only a lap belt if any? How about kids riding their bikes or roller-skating without a helmet? Humanity made it through all that okay. People are so conditioned to freak out at anything that others are or are not doing to their kids. Here is a thought, get off the internet, shut off the TV, unplug your IPOD and read a book to your kids if you are so concerned about other peoples children. You kids are the only hope left in the world and everyone else’s kids will be ditch diggers.

lala

wow 3 is right.

Azaziah

Seat belt laws were designed to give law enforcment an exuse for pulling you over and hopefully catch you doing something else. They were designed to generate revenue for their angencies, plain and simple.

jenromo57

I love Gwen! Anyone who has followed her and her music would know how long she has wanted a kid...so I seriously doubt she would ever be as careless as Bimbo Brit-

Jay

I agree with you Tom. And the hypocrites on street shouting "Will she pull a Britney?" "Oh No!"... WTF? Mind your own damn business. I feel bad that real celebrities(with actual jobs) like Britney and Gwen have to put up with this scrutiny. I ridiculous. Go taunt Paris and Nicole, its their job to have paparazzi stalking them. lol

Jay

Oh darn ... when I read the headline, "Did Gwen oull a Brittney", I thought someone got some upskirt pictures of Gwen without panties on!!

John on Bruce Lake

I don't know jenromo,I saw an interview with Stefani when she had that first hit with her band years ago,and she said that she had a young daughter then.

SHELLSTERS

As you could plainly see, if it wasnt for the bodygaurd or whoever....you can see, she was reminded to put the kid in the carseat!, good for the bodygaurd who probably told her to do it before she ends up another britney...IF SHE TRULY WAS A GOOD MOMMY SHE WOULD HAVE PUT THE BABY IN FIRST LIKE ANY OTHER HUMAN!! she is another celebretard!!

JULIE

SF ROLLER- YOU'RE AN IDIOT!! SEATBELTS DO SAVE LIVES.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments