Beefcake and Geek Take It Off

12/28/2006 1:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The weight, that is. You're not the only one trying to lose holiday pounds before the New Year's party starts -- celebs like Matt Damon and David Spade are also working off that extra helping of mashed potatoes.
Matt hits the pavement in Miami, while David spins his pedals so fast they're a photographic blur at The Sports Club in L.A.

One thing (and probably the only thing) the two have in common: headphones.

Azaziah

Matt Damon was killer in Boerne Identity. David Spade was f--kin hilarious in Joe Dirt. Nothing negative to say about either one of them. At least they,re seen driving around sh*t-faced endangering others live.

Mad Balls

Same here . Damon is an excellent actor and puts much time and effort into his roles on screen . Spade is great off - the - cuff joking and manages to get the foxy ladies . Donald Trump take notes as you are beginnning to sound like a ...Dickhead .

Tom Cruise has landed

I agree. Matt Damon is a great actor who makes excellent decisions for roles. David Spade gets picked on a lot, but I have to admit a guilty pleasure was Benchwarmers. I expect a backlash from this, but that movie did make me laugh. So all in all, wish both of them the best.

CrazY DiamonD

I think David Spade is cute/sexy. I would date him

vicki

hey at least they got off their asses and are exercising.

tigerlily

Dont get me wrong..I love David Spade, but why did i always think he was gay? I just dont get where I got that. He has had his share of hotties in his time so he must be straight. Maybe its just his geeky demeanor.

ezze

To #6
That's funny because I've always felt the same way about Andy Dick. I think David Spade is just nerdy though. Well they're both nerdy actually.

smapp

To #6

Have you ever thought that the Hotties could be PR?