Rosie Cyberbombs Trump:

You're a Pimp

12/28/2006 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just when you thought the war between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump was over, Rosie dropped a stealth bomb on the Donald. Then, the Donald struck back, saying that Rosie wants to die.

In a free-form blog reverie at rosie.com, Ro called Trump a pimp, in so many words, likening his situation with Miss USA to an episode of "Cagney & Lacey," in which a pimp lures a woman to New York and into a life of servitude and emotional torture. Then the pimp gets arrested, and the woman is set free.

She also takes a shot at Trump's blistering attack on her last week on "Larry King Live," calling him "the comb over" ... "so what happens/when us say the emperor has no clothes/the comb over goes ballistic/via phone to mr king."

Trump responded to Rosie this morning, telling the New York Post, "Rosie got mentally beaten up by me, because she's a mental midget, a lowlife. I think she's got a death wish. It's too bad a degenerate is able to get away with things like that."

Mario Dopoza

I hate dykes

NYC

Ye,
Please learn how to spell and how to put a sentence together.

Thanks,
me.

Pieta

These two deserve each other - can't you all see l the sexual tension between them.

spud

OK, LET ME START WITH...I AM NO ROSIE FAN, SHE REALLY BUGS ME... but anyone on this site that has even a half brain.......HAS TO GOT TO SIDE WITH HER ON THIS.....trump...supposedly a BILLIONAIRE... like he keeps telling everyone can only attack her cause she is not one of his fembots...he is truly a low life, and when she called him a snake charmer, all he can say is."i have more money than you" i hope she keeps up, he needs to be knocked down a few pegs...the guy is a real sham,,,always talking about how he is self made...which is a bunch of crap...he is a fraud, at least rosie is responsible for her success, trumps daddy gave him everything he has

Gwen

I told you folks last week that Rosie O'Donnell has serious mental issues. She just continues this feud with Donald Trump, and I don't know why. She did start it on "THe View". I happened to see that show and she was horrible. Her stupid blog continues her rants. I just want her to go away....maybe to rehab.

Dee

I think the whole episode is a joke but what irks is Donald Trump saying he never declared bankruptcy. How about chapter 11 in 1999 and 2004. It is in the records, whether it was personal or his company he did file bankruptcy twice.

Azaziah

Rosie' s just mad that she doesn't get to rub her face around in that mess between Tara's legs,but the donald does.

Brevance3

Donald is milking the publicity on this for all it's worth. He's just trying to get more viewers for his upcoming show by carrying on like a lunatic.
I'm not a fan of Rosie, but I do believe Donald has gone overboard. I guess he doesn't realize that he's basically threatened her life with the crack about " Rosie having a death wish". His behavior is truly shameful and proves the age old saying " Money does not buy class".
Rosie... Just forget him, he's not worth the hassle.

Sherry

Omg, Miss Pig-O is disgusting. The day she started "The View" I stopped watching. I loved to hate Star and as result, watched the show. This nasty flee-bitten crotch sniffing foul-mouthed untalented waste of space has no chance of ever having any class or value. Her only accomplishment was being in the right place at the opportune time. That fat, cellulite riddled hole in her face that she calls a mouth is only good for spewing sh*t. GO AWAY YOU D-LIST BOUND HO.

Rosemary

Donald's true color came thru...that would be BLACK......

K. J. Shaffer

You go GIRL !!!!! Someone finally got his goat and he can't stand it . It's about time someone put "the donald" in his
place . Thank you Rosie for speaking the truth !!!!!!

Gwen

Kathie,

There is NO truth in any of Rosie's comments. She's a germ.

Concerned person

I think Trump needs to shut the hell up. He's a big bully messing with Rosie. The Apprentice got boring after that crazy Anarosa left, and I haven't watched it since. Trump just wants someone to watch his dumb ass show, and nobody's watching. BOOWHO.

Waaah!

Um, ye #8, you want Rosie to stay out of other people's lives while you comment on hers via TMZ? Hypocritical much?

Lenn K

Every single one of us loves this, It's rich and stupid people fighting like two nine years. Donald on the one hand is well I don't know is weird and willing to fight to the death. Rosie on the other hand is a big nasty fat pig, but she's scored some good points. Donald, she is right you are no moral expert on anything. Rosie, you see Tara as a fresh piece of meat that you know you can't have. Just keep it up you two this is fun and very entertaining.