Rosie Cyberbombs Trump:

You're a Pimp

12/28/2006 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just when you thought the war between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump was over, Rosie dropped a stealth bomb on the Donald. Then, the Donald struck back, saying that Rosie wants to die.

In a free-form blog reverie at rosie.com, Ro called Trump a pimp, in so many words, likening his situation with Miss USA to an episode of "Cagney & Lacey," in which a pimp lures a woman to New York and into a life of servitude and emotional torture. Then the pimp gets arrested, and the woman is set free.

She also takes a shot at Trump's blistering attack on her last week on "Larry King Live," calling him "the comb over" ... "so what happens/when us say the emperor has no clothes/the comb over goes ballistic/via phone to mr king."

Trump responded to Rosie this morning, telling the New York Post, "Rosie got mentally beaten up by me, because she's a mental midget, a lowlife. I think she's got a death wish. It's too bad a degenerate is able to get away with things like that."

d-man

Rosie is most definately the uglist, nasty, self-centered dyke to exist in the history of the Earth

anon

I think Rosie is doing it to see how badly The Donald will embarrass himself each time. He is a pig.

DeeDub

Deep down inside I think Trump wants to F**k to see if he can get her to turn straight.

Rick

TRUMP IS A BACK ALLEY C**KSUCKER, THIS COMBOVER ASSWIPE LOVES HIS DICK...ROSIE IS RIGHT THIS MAN IS THE UGLIEST MOTHERF***ER OUT THERE AND CAN KISS MARTHA STWEARTS FAT ASS. AND ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY THIS ASS IS PROCRATING...ALL WE NEED ARE LITTLE F***ERS LIKE HIM RUNNING AROUND

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

for rosie this is nothing new and par for the course. in fact it is what her entire career is based on.

donald got thrown off his game and is looking and sounding like an idiot. he should have stuck to development projects and firing losers on reality shows/bimbos from beauty pageants.

We, are not amused.

Maybe we could get these two to sample some of my world famous Kool aid!
Enough allready, he's pld and rich and she's a bitch!

Gwen

I'm waiting for Donald Trump to start kicking Rosie's fat ass down Broadway. I will buy a ticket for that. It would make great TV.

Barbara Gibson

This so called fued is just another publicity stunt for Mr. Trump's Apprentice which I think has had it's 15 min. of fame. I am so sick of people with money thinking their opinion means something. He has shown the world his total ignorance and pure lack of any common decency toward his fella man or woman. He treats women as possessions. Get a life. Barb

Lawrence Graham

I am not a big fan of either of these two high-profile individuals, but why does virtually every attack on Rosie relate to her physical appearance or her sexual orientation. I was similarly surprised when Donald first attacked her with comments about her looks and her weight. Why not simply attack her comments? If she was Black or Asian, would he have attacked her race rather than her comments? It leads me to believe all the anti-Rosie attacks regarding her sexual orientation and appearance ("dyke", "fat pig", "fugly") are either written by Mr. Trump or by bigots. a Surprised New Yorker

viewer

ROSIE hit a nerve with "MR COMB OVER" and hurt his little ego. if he was a real man he would have kept his mouth shut and walked away, but the guy is just stupid. you're "fired". omg - that show sucks the big one.

1angrychristian

who cares? They're both getting wayyyyyyyy too much air time. I guess this is the new thing rather than soaps. We get to watch two people kick the crap out of eachother in the media.

yaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnn

Judy

They both make me sick!

Mike

First lets talk about Rosie. Who appointed her the "outer"? First it was Oprah and Gayle then Clay. Just cause she thought it was important to out herself does this give her the right to out anyone she thinks is gay as well? I agree totally with Trump in this case. He may be far from perfect but giving this wild woman a second chance was a good step. I think fat slob Rosie is jealous she could never score with anyone hot like Tara

yennen

Let's face it, if this chick was working for Trump in another capacity, say as a cleaning woman or office worker in one of his towers....would she have been given a second chance?
I don't think so, and let's face it, pretty little blondes are the Comb-over's weakness.
I think Rosie has a point here, and I think that she hit a raw nerve with Trump.

LOUISVILLE LADY

I'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO WATCH ANYTHING THAT ROSIE IS ON !!!!!!