J. Lo on Thin Ice

12/29/2006 1:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez traipsed the icy streets of Aspen in five-inch heels, accompanied by a bevy of fur-lined friends.

Lopez set off a photog frenzy in the Colorado ski community, with one onlooker asking paparazzi, "Are you sure that's her and not just some random person?" Uh, yeah.

How many Jennifer Lopez lookalikes wander around Aspen in five-inch heels and (hopefully) faux fur?

Sharon

It is unfortunate but have been informed that I have every right to feel this way as stated above

Sharon

i am told to go full force here so hey how about some rough times for all of her people until this is cleared up, of course going full force well the meaning of this I am not sure to what end but yup full force is fine with me nothing ive done seems to be getting this solved so far

Sharon

Yes that's right aparrently you saw me a number of years ago, at the time of Selina's ending to which I was unaware of and yes that was me in the mauve sweat pants YOU GETTING IT NOW

Sharon

Hear I talked to your mother standing right next to me the day a man got stabbed and the helicopter landed hmm

Sharon

and we are both wanted in questioning I heard that person lived but hey who knows well before the helicopter came the man rather young age oh quessing early twenties (hear older)mexican well saw him standing there holding a knife in his hand and then he dropped it and ran eastly he actually looked like a nice young man and he looked like he did not know what to do until he finally dropped the knife I am even sure this is the one that did the stabbing he may have come after I have no proof of that - well that part I did not witness then thehelicopter showed up and papers on the scene scattered a bit a detective came to our homes and asked all we knew but you know I was kind of in a stunned state and forget that I even saw anything and there was a lady standing next to me said she was leaving to go to church she was on foot heading west on walnut street this was on walnut street

Sharon

Hey jennifer murdered that guy, oh I have wondered of something possibly involving myself being the thing here but I do not know that just a thought I did have at one time there were other witnesse's there that day some may still live down walnut street
Mellissa was never friendly to me, didn't want anything to do with us except once or twice amazingly enough she allowed her adorable little boy to come over and play

Sharon

OH and I have never applied for or used a passport so J-lo is using my name on one she uses is what I am hearing oh this murder she committed was approx. 12-13 years ago Hillsboro Oregon on Walnut street a wellknown street close to downtown area

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4