Jessica and John's "Public Affair"

1/2/2007 1:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After ringing in the new year together at Christina Aguilera's party at the Hudson in NYC on Sunday, Jessica Simpson and John Mayer continued partying at hot New York club Stereo.

With reports of the duo "making out" on New Year's Eve, a disheveled Simpson can be seen exiting the club with Mayer by her side.

While famous for micromanaging his daughter's career into the ground, where was Papa Joe (or Ken Paves!) with a hairbrush when she needed one?!

Theo

I don't blame John a bit - Jessica's body IS a wonderland, after all.

Jessica's the prom queen and John's the nerd who always secretly wanted to date her. He should use his fame and fortune to get as much quality tail as possible.

Janet

Who cares about John and Jessica? All I see is PAT!!!!!
Hope you have a great year Pat! Oh, and your wife of course too! :)

in the know

I bet Jessica's father was home estatically celebrating. John is just what Jessica's father wanted to further promote his daughter. He thought Nick was beneath Jessica and now he has the potential son-in-law he thinks is worthy of his daughter. I have to say I am shocked though. John of all people always expresses how important it is to him to be with an intelligent well read person. I guess Jessica's beauty, southern charm and morals won him over. After all the groupies he meets he would sleep with him in a second, I guess she is a breath of fresh air.

christine

i want to see more pix of nick and vanessa instead of this!!

kendra

ewwwwwww She is ugly!!

Tiffany

John,

Something tells me you have disappointed alot of your fans. I am not a diehard fan, but I am starting to rethink your place in my music collection. This would not have made a difference if you did not try so hard to deny this relationship, it was bound to catch up with you. The interviews you did after the People cover hit the stands, you said that it was not your style to do this kind of thing and the following week your album debuted at #2. Yes, you got your fans to buy your music and still dating the girl you have been denying. John, good luck with the next tour because a $18.00 CD is cheapter than a $60.00 concert.

Merry Christmas

Is it an optical illusion or does John Mayer look like a giant? Or maybe Jessica looks like a dwarf. A pouty dwarf.

Note to Jessica: Lay off the collagen lip stuff. It's NOT a good look on you.

Mike V.

The reason why Jessica looks like mess is because John was pulling on both sides of that weave while she was sucking his dick.

Catherine

I saw those pics of Nick and Vanessa and wonder if Jessica isn't kicking herself over their divorce. It must be painful, divorce or not. Really though, what was she thinking?

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Tiffany - if purchase music because of tabloid headlines, and not because you like it, then you are not the kind of fan a musician wants anyway

The Duke

Damn! That girl looks like she's gonna be spitting fire out of her mouth or lasers from her eyes any second! Watch out!!! As someone else mentioned, why does she look pissed as hell all the time? I'd run if someone looked at me like that! Cheers all - The Duke

Diego Chick

I would like everyone who called Jessica "ugly" to submit their own post-makeout or morning pic. Nice tries. Jessica's worst flubs have been stage fright and marrying without enough experience or maturity. There is nothing substantive that can be said against her. I think it's hilarious how these celebs keep feeding the media false info - Carrie Underwood's NFL boyfriend included (funny that I can't remember his name even a few minutes later). Good for them.

P.S. Look at the guy in the back left. :-)

Darren Witmer

The guy behind Jessica and John looks familar to me. What a good looking guy!

Michael

Jessica really looks pissed off while John seems happy. I just can not get over how he could not admit that they were an item long ago.

sara

glee-- I dont think its all that-- its more the deception on his part to his "public" and die hard fans that took his word when he publicly said he wasnt dating her (to ryan s. at the AMAs).... his music ROCKS-- and his lyrics too-- its only natural that people feel like they should "know him" thru his lyrics and his deception makes people question him and his integrity as a artist and songwriter. its sad-- if he had just admitted it-- there probably wouldnt be so many hurt and angry fans as there now seem to be-. Its like he's been laughing at all the people believing them for saying nothing was going on.