Was Britney Drunk?

Did She Pass Out?

1/2/2007 11:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The first celeb controversy of 2007 -- Did Britney Spears get smashed at Pure nightclub in Vegas on New Year's Eve and pass out?

Britney Spears Photo Gallery
She was swigging champagne, passed out cold and fell to the floor, if you believe the New York Post. Brit's rep says it's all b.s. -- she was just so damn tired she was falling asleep.

Look at the pics of Brit at Pure. You be the judge

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Margot

I know that when I have one glass of champagne I can feel it! I can only imagine what she drank that night.

karam

You know if it were us acting like this we would loose our children,Kevin get your kids before its to late! Im sure the public would back you

skiddys hott

FoR gOdS sAkE cLoSe YoUr FlLpPiN lEgS u SlUtTy WhOrE!!!!

Deb

her poor kids

Nuunuu

She looks drunk in some of the pictures and her hair is just awful.

DiRTyBuNNy

Well, that's what happens when you do blow and champagne...

Kim

she does not look drunk to me!

Brit Ate Paris

and the Kids? Abandoned and left to be raised by some Mexican Nannies while she sluts herself out all over Vegas. Whore.

Seriously

I don't really care.

Diego

It's hard to believe but K-Fed is looking to be the more responsible parent.

in the know

She hosted two parties that night. She very well could have been tired. I wonder if she thougt about her children at midnight? Her youngest son is just a baby. When Denise Richards separated from Charlie Sheen you always saw her with her kids. I understand her need to regroup and get back into the limelight but I don't think she should have hosted the party at all when she has a two month old at home. At least her hair looked cleaned and washed.

Rye

OH YEA RIGHT, LIKE SHE'S GOING TO BE SO TIRED SHE JUST FELL ASLEEP......AT A CLUB!! HOW STUPID IS THAT?? IF YOU'RE TIRED THEN GO HOME TO YOUR KIDS BITCH!!! YOUR KIDS RANG IN THE NEW YEAR WITH THEIR NANNIES, HOW SWEET IS THAT. THIS GIRL IS JUST SOOO WHITE TRASH AND ALWAYS WILL BE. I JUST CAN'T STAND HER ANYMORE. AND YOU STUPID FOOLS WHO WILL STILL GO AND BUY HER NEW CD WHEN IT COMES WILL JUST BE WAISTING THEIR MONEY. I BELEIVE SHE WAS DRUNK , IT'S NOT B.S!!!!

SuperStarSteve

She's young vibrant and had unbridled fun in Vegas.....then collasped after drinking a giant sized bottle of champagne. No mystery here. New Years party girl. She kept or panties on and didn't show her baby port.

KiKi_K

I say the more important question is who is the hideous-looking pasty-white hanger-on holding that big champagne bottle with her in the first picture in the slideshow? Maybe he's a vampire and he bit her on the neck when the cameras weren't looking!

tressah

this girl has been out at parties until 3 or 4 in the morning for the past 2 months, and on new years eve, she just happens to be tired? yeah, right. Her reps will spin this however they can, but she has ruined her reputation! She needs to start hanging out with her kids more, how about a park or at home you loser!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments