Ashlee Just Right

1/3/2007 2:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tara Reid looked too big, and Jessica Alba looked too small. Now we have Ashlee Simpson playing the part of Goldilocks at the Beach, looking just right -- and we're not referring to the hair.

Jessica's altered sis was spotted in Honolulu sporting a red two-piece suit. She spent the day on the beach during a Hawaiian New Year's getaway.

No word if she got lei'd.

smark

She's f***in hot.

Jim

I'll take Jessica Alba any day over Ashlee Simpson, to me her figure resembles a plank ... certainly not what I think of as an hourglass.

belle

at least something takes the attention away from her ZERO talent....

Brit Ate Paris

She is so much hotter than her used up sister! She looks like she is a lot more kinky in the sack as well, which is a major plus. I hope someone got into those panties for 2007 already!

Mad Balls

Amazing what tons of plastic surgery can do for you . Mind you she does look good but she is in the wait and see category -- what and see what begins to fall apart or off . Her nose is overdone . She has had lipo . Talk is she had her eyes and checks done . Yeah she's hot . Of course George Bush would be hot with that much surgery . Dickhead .

Rachel

Anyone who saw the video of this chick at McDonald's knows what an arrogant, no-talent bitch she is. Are her 15 minutes up yet?

DiRTyBuNNy

utterly f***able..even my wife thinks so and she's straight..

celebrity whore

She is so NOT hot! When I first saw this picture, I thought who's weird body is that!?!

me

overrated!

kathy

her body is a rectangle, just like hilary duff's. i cant tell if she has too much waist or not enough hips. she's shaped like gumby.

CHARGERS TILL THE END

IM NO ASHLEE FAN..BUT I GOTS TO ADDMIT SHE LOOKS GOOD...BUT THEN AGAIN IF I HAD ALL THAT PLASTIC SURGERY I WOULD LOOK JUST AS HOT....

NinjaDude

She's fugly.

I can smell her from here.

Jeffro11

SKANK

bunny

GUYS WHAT U THINK About girl w/love handle and she is short and thin?///

bunny

what u think about guys w/love handles? HOW DO U LOSE LOVE HANDLES? oh maybe w/plastic surgery i would look definatley hot like ashlee and i am also short and think just that idont like my love handles..but i dont need a plastic surgery to look good. the way u are its good.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments