Britney's Tailspin

1/3/2007 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Vegas gallery: Click to launchBritney's fall at Pure nightclub in Vegas on New Year's Eve may have been the first of many in 2007.

According to Cindy Adams, Britney's upcoming CD sucks. The gossipista claims the five songs Britney delivered are so bad that Brit's label, Jive Records, is kicking around the idea of kicking Spears to the curb. And Britney's recent late-night antics aren't helping her downward spiral. Adams reports that Spears' "drinking, bingeing, partying, whatevering, photos with no panties for a mother of two infants - is hitting sour notes" with Jive bigwigs.

Meanwhile, Life & Style Weekly claims that Brit's family wants her to get professional help -- stat. But so far, Spears has limited her therapy to the hedonistic kind -- she checked into a day spa in Arizona, according to MSNBC, the day after she reportedly passed out drunk at Caesars Palace after the clock struck 12.

Was Britney drunk on New Year's Eve? Click on the pics. You be the judge.

Lohan Tats Her Tush

Wanna get into Lindsay Lohan's pants? Just ask!

The illustrated and reformed party girl was more than willing to pull down her leggings and give a curious fan a peek at her tattoo (and her thong) during a conversation outside of the Delano Hotel in Miami.
\

Whitney Goes Panty-Free -- for a Fee

Whitney HoustonWhitney Houston is following the latest Hollywood trend: toss your hubby, then your panties. Seems like Whit really needs some quick cash to get back on her feet since filing for divorce from Bobby Brown, and so she'll be auctioning off her bras and underwear. Page 6 reports that items on the block include 13 Dolce & Gabbana bustiers, four monogrammed velvet bodysuits, a leather whip and a chair described as "Whitney's throne." She's also tossing out a few of Bobby's things, including 16 "assorted" music awards.

Madonna Dodges David's Daddy

MadonnaIt seems Madonna has already forgotten her new son's Malawian roots. After claiming little David as her own, the Material Girl quickly turned her back on his biological father. The Washington Post reports that Yohane Banda has been trying to get in touch with Madge to check up on the tyke. "All I want is to find out how my son is but I don't know how I can do it. I don't have her phone and mailing addresses," Banda says. Madonna can rest easy, though, because Banda has no interest in taking the boy back.

Party Favors: Green Light for "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" TV Show ... Rod Stewart and Rachel Hunter's Divorce Finalized ... Will Ferrell Welcomes Second Son

ABC is banking on a big hit next season with a TV show based on the movie "Mr. & Mrs. Smith." The film's writer penned the pilot, and the film's director will shoot it. The series is described as "'Married...With Children' with guns" ... Rod Stewart and Rachel Hunter's divorce has been finalized. Details of the settlement and who got custody of their two kids were not disclosed. Stewart, who filed for divorce in 2005, is engaged to model Penny Lancaster, and they have a 1-year-old son ... Will Ferrell and his wife had a baby boy, Mattias, on Dec. 30. The couple also has a 2-year-old son, Magnus.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sam

Boring................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lisa

I love how they put a "spin" on Britney! lol Spa my behind, she's probably checked into rehab.

Britney, honey if you don't staighten up you will be selling your underwear at an auction like the used to be pop star - Whitney Houston.

amy

Just like Britney said, whatever she does is magnafied. Nice.

Lisa

Spa = Rehab.

Lisa

#4 Maybe if she stayed her self-centered ass home with her kids, her moves wouldn't be magnified. She craves attention by her actions. I wouldn't say whatever she does is magnified as a good thing - people look at her spiral out of control and are waiting for her final fu$k up, which is imminent.

It's not a good thing, what she said on her website. She has lost her mass appeal and this is her way of getting her dumb fans back -with PITY. She's a joke, and you a$$holes fall for it ALL the time, and when she does something stupid (all the time), you people defend her ignorance by blaming it on someone else, when she in fact is in control of her own destiny and has totally ruined it.

She's a mother now, and the statement she made when asked "any new year resolutions"? her dumb ass says "stop biting my nails and take care of me" Did she forget she has two little ones she needs to take care of???? Her priorities are screwed, just like she is. Get over it peple and see this grown ass woman for what she is - NARCISSISTIC.

Lenn K

#2 I concur. What's with these young ladies trying to look like little girls. Grow some bush!

Lisa

#5 LOL! Seems men have a fascination with bald tw*ts. I also heard, women shave it, wax it, whatever because it eliminates odor when sweating.

stoopit

#4, if you try to get the upper hand on a previous poster, make sure you get their # right. you, my friend ARE #4

no wonder you remain Anonymous, you're an idiot

Wicked1

Another SKANK in Scottsdale...GREAT...just what we need! Has anyone noticed Brit's rapidly expanding forehead? The chick looks bald under that bad weave! Guess bald is her thing, eh?

Lisa

#8 You, my friend are the idiot! TMZ changes posts for some reason, so get it right. I wasan't trying to get the "upper hand", a**hole. Know what you're talking about before you post.

Rachel

I'm shocked!! Madonna going back on her word?? Bitch

BTW Suzie Q- sometimes the comment numbers change, it's happened to me and several others too. Think a little before you call someone an idiot-idiot.

Lisa

#8 Suzie Q, I am not Anonymous anymore.

amy

Just quit writing the number and write my name if you want to address to me. I don't get offended. I don't know you anyway so why should I care.

CHARGERS TILL THE END

ummmm WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missy

What the H@#$& is going on! Who in their right mind, want anything that was under Whitney's skirt. She can't give away her panties. She would better off selling drugs.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments