Dolce & GaBANANA Hammock

1/3/2007 1:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Domenico Dolce, one half of Italian fashion powerhouse Dolce & Gabbana, was spotted in South Beach sporting an itsy bitsy teeny weeny man-kini on Tuesday.

The 48-year-old designer showed off his designer basket while basking in the Miami heat, sans business partner Stefano Gabbana. Although the duo broke off their longtime romantic relationship in 2005, for the sake of fashionistas everywhere -- D&G continue to design together.

Fashion gods be damned, but this is one Dolce outfit people won't be dying to have!

Allred Tree

Mmmm Good! Maybe this is what Donald Trump would look like in a swim suit if he went bald and grew a mustache!

P

What do you expect? he looks great and it is South Beach? What do you expect at a beach, much less South beach. Wy don't you just go into bedrooms and take pictures while you're at it. I wear a speedo my whole life and always got high compliments. I would never wear it if I didn't look good.

PeaceFrog

Hey, not too shabby for any age! This is precisely why I love European men--they're not all hung up on their bodies like American men. I agree with the poster that pointed out the baggy swim trunks that American guys wear. What's the point? Part of the purpose of being out on the beach is to get a bit of a tan, not to wear drapes and have hideous white legs, for crying out loud! Granted, there are some guys that have NO BUSINESS wearing this sort of man-kini, but the guys with the nice bods, whether American or European, please-- WEAR THEM!!

PeaceFrog

Sherrie

Are you kidding...he looks great for his age. I've seen many guys at 25 that can't compete with that. Besides he stinking rich also. I'll take it if you don't want it.

CrazY DiamonD

hahaha I can't beleive you people find him attractive.
If he wasn't half of the multi-million dollar dolce&gabanna fashion label, would you still say the same? NO you'd say "WHO IS THAT FUGLY MAN?"

el polacko

he looks great. the women who comment that they are grossed out are simply revealing their childish fear of men's bodies. not so long ago, men were men in the u.s. and wore similar suits..before they were feminized into hiding their assets behind yards and yards of fabric and shaving every square inch of their bodies to appear less-threateningly pre-pubescent.

zootsy

does anyone know what kind of sunglasses hes wearing?
let me know please! nastyralphy@aol.com

Lisa

This is my second time posting on this guy, and I have to say, I want to see MORE. He is DEFINITELY PACKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously

He looks fine to me. I would have gone with a darker color though.

TJ

What's with all the gay comments? The young kids on here making such childish remarks should go to the Disney blog sites. What difference does his sexual preference make? He has a beautiful body and anyone who makes snide remarks wishes they could look like that! A beautiful body is always a pleasure to look at..he looks great as does the clothes he designs.

???

He looks alot better than that "greasy bear" pig that was sunning himself and I'm sure he's gotta be almost twice his age.

mason

1) CAN TMZ KEEP THE FLAMING FAGS OFF OUR WEBSITE!

2) FOR A DESIGNER HE HAS NO FASHION TASTE

3) I DON'T WEAR D&G (all their FUR is mean to animals)

4) THIS GUY IS A NOBODY, ANYWAYS -- FAG

mikiejoe

Man...there are some desparate women out there...I've lived in Europe for 5 years and that IS NOT a nice body. If you think it is that is a shame. It's a shame that you have a husband that looks worse than that! I am 50 and though I would never wear that fag suit, I know many men that would look better in it (no, I am not gay). Ladies -- get your husbands and fat ass boyfriends to the gym because that guy does not have a nice body...you just haven't seen one in so long you're thinking it is!

Allred Tree

What a waste these fags are. No wonder there are so many women who can't find a decent man. They are either gay or married. Nice tan. Hope my next turkey or pork roast turns out to be this nice and golden brown.

chena

Is That Taco Meat On His/Her Chest.? Disgusting.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments