Is Babwa Lying?

Trump Sticks to Claim

1/3/2007 7:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comBarbara Walters said she still loves Rosie, but Donald Trump isn't buying it.

On today's episode of "The View," Walters read a statement correcting specifics in a recent rant Rosie O'Donnell waged against Donald Trump, and added that she has never regretted hiring Rosie -- though Trump maintains the opposite was said to him.

Trump called into CNN Headline News' "Showbiz Tonight" and said Barbara's feelings towards Rosie are anything but cordial, and he believes she has to put up a front for the sake of the show. "Is she going to get on and say that 'I can't stand Rosie'? She has to work with her," adds Trump, "Barbara knows what she said to me, and if I really tell you what she said, it just creates havoc." Far be it from The Donald to want any havoc!

Although he says he has nothing but love for Barbara, there's "zero chance" Trump will appear on "The View" to hug it out with Ro anytime soon.

Hear Trump's towering interview tonight at 11pm ET.

george vieto

Donald Trump should mind his own business and not tell Barbara Walters what to do with Rosie. I don't tell Sean Payton how to coach the New Orleans Stallions since the team is winning their share of wrestling matches.

gingergirl

Rosie O'Donnell, has finally been put in her place. I give Donald Trump a lot of credit for doing what others were too afraid to do.

cindy

I cant beleive a millionaire has to resort to calling someone names about there weight. I dont know but I am sure there are alot of heavy people that made you rich . Donald you low class piece of garbage , look in the mirror sometime, you are not much better. You just lost another viewer for the apprentice. Thats o.k , I forgot you are rich

L. Yim

Remember when Barbara hired Rosie (even though Rosie had insulted Star about how she lost weight), Barbara told the media that Star would always be welcome on the View. However, it later came out that Barbara had already fired Star or told Star her contract would not be renewed. If Star did not abruptly come out on the View and told everyone she was leaving, no one would have know that Barbara lied about Star being welcome on the View. So I think Barbara is lying. She is basically covering her ass.

Shelly

#23 you are totally wrong and obviously know nothing about the situation or rosie's contract. she has all school holidays off, per her contract, so she can spend that time with her children. if you watched the view before this DT mess you would have heard he say what her upcoming holiday schedule was. this it the reason for this whole mess (besides DTs tirade), hearsay. if you haven't actually seen what rosie said in the beginning of all this and only go by what you have heard, then you don't know the whole truth. most of what the tabloid sites say is just partly the truth, and what they want to tell you to fuel the fire. DTs dumb ass tirade should not be defended by anyone, whether you like rosie or not.

dewfl

The bottom line is Rosie monopolizes the View. Other ladies on that show are more capable of entertaining us through conversation, one in particular. Now that Rosie is on the show this particular other "Viewess" doesn't try to over shout her. Now to Donald Trump. Donald Trump was never a favorite character of mine until I watched his Apprentice show. My opinion of him was very negative at the beginning of Apprentice. He earned my respect by the way he interacted with those vying to be the Apprentice. He was always a gentleman to the young adults competing for that title. Even when fired someone, eat gave them words of encouragement when they left his office and also, failed to say anything bad about them afterwards. He worked for his place in our society and if I were a betting person, he's having some fun with someone who asked for it! Rosie asked for it.......she got it. Why can't everyone let it rest? He's not upset.....seems to me she sure is. Why do you think that is? I have my opinion, but will keep to myself.

Dewfl

Kathy

Trump is an arrogant SOB and obviously let's his dick think for him! He likes his woman sleek beauties and mouth shut 'cept when he tells them to say ahhh!

Rosie is none of these as we all know...and the donald doesn't want to be bothered by any loud mouth females...especially if they don't meet his standards of beautiful people/female!

Afew previous posts here commented about Rosie's convenient vacation this week and is she staying on the view?

Off of her web site (http://www.rosie.com/blog/sections/ask-ro/) she's commented that in her contract written during the summer of '06...it states Rosie gets off all school holiday and vacations to be with her kids. Also says that her contract is good until July of '07 and she's not planning nor has been asked to leave the View!
So...Rosie will be back on the View on Jan 8th...her kid's first day back to school!

I would also like to see how much money, effort and time Trump has donated compared to Rosie and some of the other more fortunate ones!

Shelly

#47 what feud are you watching? DT is the one going on every show and calling in all over to rant and rave about this. rosie confines her obscure comments to her personal blog and has not gone on and on and on and on and on about this like dt. give me a break. i would think and educated man such as DT could come up with something better than "you're ugly and fat". he may own the pageant for beauty queens, but he needs to look in the mirror himself.

WD

Donald honey, your immaturity is amazing me. Let it go, why do you care so much what she says????

Critic

Onaldday,
Ixnay on the atfay itchbay.

HATCH

TO ME IT SOUNDS LIKE DONALD NEEDS SOME MORE REAL ESTATE TO BUY AND I FIND IT FUNNY THAT SOME ONE LIKE ROSIE HAS GOTTEN SO UNDER HIS SKIN!! AND HE REALLY DOES NEED A NEW HAIR STYLE, HOW AWFUL IS THAT. AND MAYBE HE NEEDS TO GET HIS FACTS STRAIGHT, ROSIE SHOW DIDN'T FAIL UNTIL "SHE" LEFT IT. I DON'T KNOW HOW HE GETS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN HE DOES, OH I REMEMBER HIS MONEY. I GUESS IF THE MONEY IS RIGHT ANYONE COULD DEAL WITH HAVING TO GO TO BED WITH HIM EVERY NIGHT!

John W

Re :Brother Harold. S.J.

Brother !! I'm with you !!. The "Comb Over King" is a shocker....

John
Melbourne Australia

nick in malibu

I too always enjoyed the apprentice but first carolyn getting fired and now his incredibly mean attack on rosie,,I hate donald trump and will also never watch his show..if u have tivo be sure to give it 3 thumbs down so it will never automatically record it as a tivo choice...down with trump! get some manners donald! also what he said about martha stewart..yuck on donald trump

Christopher

Trump needs to get real. Who is he to call someone ugly? If it wasn't for his money, there is no way he could have landed a hot wife like Melania. People who have been married and divorced as many times as he has usually have some personal issues they have not worked out.

funkybella

Even though Rosie started this battle and Donald is an IDIOT. I am on Rosie's side... Yeah she has a big mouth and NO , I don't always agree with her but she's made the View more interesting.

Anyhoo, I believe Donald. You seem to forget how Barbara treated STAR and she and her were good friends. Barbara is a hyprocrite and I think she regrets hiring Rosie...but she can't and won't look stupid in the eyes of the public.

If Babs really wanted to, she could sue her friend Donald for lying about her but I bet ya she won't.

I betcha Rosie won't be on for more than 2-3 years and what happened to replacing Star and hiring a ethinic person?? WTF