All-American Tight End

1/4/2007 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Time for a little two-hand touch with Jessica Alba.
Click to return to TMZ.com
Earlier, TMZ posted a picture of the shrinking starlet playing a little pigskin in Miami -- now here's video of Alba in action.

Most of the time she's bouncing around in the water, trying to keep her bathing suit top from falling off (commence drooling), but the "Sin City" sexpot actually has a pretty good arm! Among other things.

Lily

Bebe

Oh my god you loser!!! People will say and do anything to make themselves feel good. You probably look like crap even with it. She is gorgeous...get over it. You will never look like her...get over it. We all need a little makeup, not everyone is perfect. It is obvious that picture has bad lighting.

Hot Carl

No sh*t... I think she looks amazing with no makeup... lmao... ugly bitch stfu

Little Nancy Calahan... all grown up!

dawnn

yes it is all in the lighting..........and then the airbrushing of pics!
she is just like anyone of us, a normal looking person even in any light

dumb media whore

nice 180 you guys did with the "shrinking" jessica alba. yestersday she was in the same boat as "la lohan" and nicole ritchie, no she "has a pretty good arm" and we're drooling over her suit top coming off? come on guys, this website is so biased it's laughable. you attack certain celebs and give other ones a pass. as soon as you sound off against alba, somone makes a call and you fix it right up ABOUT THE SAME SCENARIO YOU JUST ROATED HER ABOUT! This site is a corporate run joke. Im starting to rethink my hatred of brandon davis after this crap, I mean lohan forgave him.

J

If that is all it takes, I wish all girls would sit in a makeup chair for several hours each day.

Lily

Well nobody looks hot naturally. Not even Alba. All it takes is a lotta moolas to hire the best hair/makeup people and photographers to make you the hottest and sexiest woman alive. That site just shows people need to wake up and smell the truth.

Mad Balls

Yeah I went to the site . It just reinforces my belief that Lohan and Tori are naturally cute . These other gals need sandblasting , putty , indoor/outdoor paint and zombie pills to make them look good . Maybe the girls you guys went out with look tons better with make-up but this boil always dated women that looked better without it . Kinda hard to deliver the load in the bed if indoor/outdoor paint is in your eye . Dickhead .

Lily

hey "bebe" is yo name Jessica Alba?

dawnn

I agree bOIL!! my hubby loves when I look natural, he knows now and again I wear more than chap stick and mascara for special occasions :)

Bebe

UMMM...NO! NOW THAT IS JUST A RETARDED QUESTION. THAT IS TO BE EXPECTED COMING FROM SOMEONE WITH SUCH A COOOOL SCREEN NAME...LOSERVILLE NEEDS YOU PLEASE GO HOME!

Lily

right cuz "Bebe" is not a loserville name. hey guess what? The Bebe Clothing Brand called and said for you to stop abusing their brand.

Bebe

ACTUALLY THAT IS NOT THE REASON BEHIND THE NAME...THANK YOU! IT IS A NAME THAT I WAS GIVEN 10 YEARS AGO WHEN I GOT MARRIED BECAUSE IT RELATES TO MY LAST NAME. WOWSERS YOU ARE A CLEVER ONE! NOW WHAT WAS REASONING BEHIND THE STUPID QUESTION?????

John C jackson

Who the hell drools over anorexics?