Lindsay Lohan In Surgery

1/4/2007 4:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay lohanTMZ has confirmed that Lindsay Lohan has undergone an operation to remove her appendix.

Leslie Sloane Zelnik, Lindsay's rep, tells TMZ that Lindsay was not feeling well and went to the doctor yesterday. The doctor performed several tests and determined that Lindsay was suffering from appendicitis. Doctors asked her to return to the hospital today to remove her appendix as a precaution.

Zelnik says Lindsay is resting comfortably.

Lindsay Lohan gallery: Click to launch photosJust days ago, a healthy-looking Lohan was hanging out poolside in Miami, along with ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama.

Seems Lindsay suffers from a case of bad luck around New Year's Eve. Exactly one year ago, Lohan was posted up in a Miami hospital after suffering from an asthma attack.

daisy e

THANKYOU ARCH ANGEL . GREAT INFO.... LEARNSOMETHING NEW THANKS.

John

Lohan is one ugly woman. I'm a guy who is 22 and she looks awful and old. Drinking and drugs. Same with her wrinkled trailer mom.

MICHAEL STEINER

YOUR THE BEST TAKE CARE THINKING OF YOU

Joe

Until I see scar from the surgery, I'm going to assume this is another od.

Joe

Um, who the hell is Lindsey Lohan?
Is there something about this person that's important to our lives?

jan

I wonder whose baby it is/oops was!!!

Darlene

YEA RIGHT!!!! Let's put off your appendectomy untill tomorrow, it wont burst before then ROFLAFAO!!!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF BULL SH*T!
Do they really think anybody believes these stories? She probably had a terd sideways & couldn't poop from all the drugs she takes,since she can't be seen drunk. What a freaking mess.

Seriously

Okay then, an appendicitis and asthma attack.
Sure.

Darlene

#94 please!!!! what medical school you go to? Lindsay's smell my firecrotch university???????????? You don't have to pretend in here, Lot's of ppl are wannabe's. I wannabe a brain surgeon, so I can do her first brain surgery to get the straw out of her nose

Los Angeles

Who gives a fjdkojusofjs?

Jess

This is such a lie. If it really was her appendix, she would have been rushed into surgery yesterday instead of today. If your appendix ruptures, it releases toxins into the body and kills you within hours. Nice try to her publicist, but the american public is not that stupid.

Missy

Who cares...! anybody can get that illness. It's no big deal. She's no big deal..!

B

get well soon lindsay!!
good luck!!!!

dee

If it ain't one thing it's another with this girl! I am sick of seeing her face. I would possibly give a damn if she was doing good movies, but I've had enough!

Adrienne

Surgery!? I bet she O.D'ed!!!