Britney & K-Fed Agree to Temporary Custody

1/5/2007 4:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

K-Fed and BritneyTMZ has learned that Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have mutually agreed to a custody arrangement during the month of January.

Under the terms of the stipulated agreement, just filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Britney and Kevin will have joint legal custody of their two children, one-year-old Sean Preston and four-month-old Jayden James. Spears custody agreementBritney will have the lion's share of physical custody. Kevin's physical custody is extremely limited. He will be allowed to be with the children from noon to 4:00 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Spears' residence. Under the agreement, Spears can be present, but no one may interfere with Federline's right to be with the children.

Also under the terms of the stipulation, Federline is allowing Spears to take the children to Miami for a week, starting today through the 11th.

No agreement has been reached on custody matters after January.

In her petition for divorce filed in November, Spears asked for sole physical and legal custody of the couple's two children. Federline responded one day later asking for the same thing.

Federline is represented by attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan. Spears is represented by Laura Wasser.

Aerin lake

How is K-fed's time with the kids deemed "limited"? From a custody standpoint, he is receiving quite a bit of time with the children. if they do share custody, one parent is going to have the kids with the other parent receiving visitation. It is amazing how much emphasis this is getting, where in the normal setting it would be....normal. This is no different than most other shared custody arrangements. How much time does he spend with his other two kids?

Mariel

britney is a greta mother... and kevin is just and idiot!!!

***Everywhere says that she's a bad mother***

but is just a big LLLLLLIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!

BRITNEY IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy

I think some of you guys are crazy with your comments I've been reading. I went through a very tough custody fight when I was young a couple years older than Britney and it is very hard. I had two little boys too mine were 2 and 4 years old. But it is hard on the whole family. I was the one who was always home with the boys and my husband never took care of them. But when it came time for the divorce he surely wanted custody of the two boys. Thank God I didn't have to be in the public's eye through my horrible divorce. I think everyone should cut her some slack she is trying her best no one is perfect. I do not agree she should be out all the time drinking and being crazy and definately wear some underwear that does not look good for a mom to be especially in the eyes of the court. But I do understand were she coming from by being cooped up so long with having babies so close together. You do want to go out and have some fun and blow off steam but not every night. I hope Britney and Kevin just become better parents towards their children and be grown up about raising them the right way. That's my hope throughout this whole mess.

sk8rgurl

Your poll asking who should get the kids only gave two choices, i think you should have included a choice for Child Protective Services.... they'd surely be the best pick of the lot.

Sara

Well I say brit is the better parent here. Although the drinking and partys needs to stop. Girl have a little cooth you are in the lime light. Ya know everyone is watching.

Sillyme

Maybe one of the ladies on the view should adopt them? har har

Little Titty

I don't know about you but that new pic of Brittney....ewwww! Looks like she's just swallowed another K-fed wad and it went into her chins.

a normal person

Ya know if any other person in this world had their kid fractuare a skull then drop them a month later, they would be taken from their parents in a heart beat from children and youth! so why because people are rich they can impose bad situations upon thier kids and get away with it like its nothing at all? like a few have said before also k-fed seems like he just wants those kids to get the money from spears! its all bulls***t and those poor kids deserve better!.Give both parents supervised visitations!!!!!!!!! F***kin retards! oh yeah lets not forget driving on a highway with your child in ur lap! thats an automatic strike out!

Down with stupid people!

yep i know that tmz is just the best forum to bitch back and forth with highly intelligent people. I'm soo happy to dull my mind thinking about Britney. happy happy times

Dr. Patrick Hill

Britney Spears is the ultimate white trash with no morals that violates all true Christian values, no intelligence, no brain, no wisdom, no education, no singing talent, no beauty, no nothing!!!! Most Americans despise Britney Spears for her nauseous voice that make most people vomit, and her brainless socially retarded behavior that makes American women look like sex maniacs and Godless whores. Most Americans pray that Britney Spears disappears from the new media forever and never comes back!

If you want to really know the honest to God truth on what most people really think of Britney Spears
– visit the Website UrbanDictionary.com with over 1,000 negative public opinions on Britney Spears

pam

IF SHE WANTS TO GO OUT AND PARTY I SEE NO PROBLEM IT.. I JUST HAD MY BABY 6 MONTHS AGO AND THATS 9 MONTHS OF NOT BEING ABLE KICK BACK AND HAVE SOME FUN.. AND SHE WAS PREGANANT BACK TO BACK SO THATS BASICALLY 2 YRS OF PREGNANCY .. SHE JUST NEEDS TO JUST KICK BACK HAVE FUN... MY GOD SHE WATCHED KEVIN DO IT FOR 2 YRS .. SO GO ON GIRL HAVE FUN FOR A LITTLE BIT... BUT.. REMEMBER YOUR A MOM FIRST....

cleo

Who really cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie

I think that Brittany should get the kids all the time and K-Fed shouldn't ever sget to get the kids. But K-Fed should beable to see the kids if he dosen't take them out of Brittany's , Sean ,and Jadens home. but everyone has there own oppinon. I hope that you all agree wiyh me.

Heidi

Now I don't think it was right for K-fed to leave his pregnant girlfriend for BITCHney but actually K-fed sees his other two kids all the time. It was talked about on this entertainmen news (which is CONFIRMED news, not US weekly or anything like that). They were talking about how he was with his kids with Shar for thanksgiving and Christmas and he was there for Sean and jayden for x-mas as well. it was also talked about how on new years, after his party, he went home to his kids. Britney was still out partying with his party friends

Heidi

now i dont like K-fed at all but he and Share were gonna fight for the kids when they first split but they decided to go with joint custody. Like Kayla said, It was confirmed that K-fed has been there for ALL his kids in the last few months while Britney was out partying with Paris and all her other party buddies and sleeping around