Lohan Healed! It's a Miracle!

1/5/2007 9:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Less than a day after surgeons removed her appendix, Lindsay Lohan was already yelling and running around on her way out of the hospital. She's one heckuva healer.

TMZ has obtained exclusive video of Lohan exiting Century Park Hospital in Los Angeles, clutching a get-well bouquet. Shocked by the waiting paparazzi, Lohan screamed for a man name "Michael," and darted back inside the building. Moments later, a mystery man pulled up in Lohan's black Mercedes, and whisked away the surgically repaired star.

Careful Lindsay... you don't want to pop a stitch!

jacki

please i had mine out was in the hospital for 3 days and could barley walk for days after,
my daughter was in the hospital for 5 days come up with a better one

Angel

It is completely untrue that she has had any surgery. I had an emergency appendectomy four years ago and I could not even walk to the bathroom by myself for over a week and it hurt terribly to laugh or cough. I don't know why she was there bu tI can assure you it wasn't for an appendectomy. I guess we can only speculate....

Sand In My Crack

Can't fool me for a second..she had elective surgery to have that intrevenous tube implanted so she could pump the liquor into her body while she held the can of RED BULL..nice try Lilo..for your next trick can you pull your head out of your Firecrotch???

Me

Gosh, someone's PR people have some splainin' to do, eh? Just when ya thought it was safe to conjure up a believable story, their client had to go ruin it all again.....

MARCIE

I dont even want to guess what is going on with Ms. Lohan, but I am a Reg. Nurse in Critical Care and people are discharged now without a wheelchair escort. Also, an appendectomy is done laprascopic without a large incision so...yes they can move like that a day after surgery. We just dont see it often because most people dont have to run from cameras the day after surgery. But, most mothers would be with their young daughters as they are discharged after having surgery. Where is this girls Mom??????

jasond

well, i don’t want to defend her at all because she's a talent-less waste but I had my appendix removed less than a year ago. they caught it early so it hadn't burst or anything like that. they were able to do it lathroscopically (spelling?) meaning it was minimally invasive. I left the hospital the next day but i was walking very slowly and deliberately. i wouldn’t have been able to dart back into the hospital as quickly as she did in the video

anyway, again, not defending her but just wanted to add my experience here b/c everyone else who has posted seems to have been bed ridden for weeks after their appendix was removed

We know who is unethical

there are two ways to get an appendectomy. One is actual cutting, which I had, and the other is a laparoscopic appendectomy which doesn't call for they type of cutting but still can be painful.

Here's what one site states the as the length of hospital stay for both:

"Most patients are in the hospital from seven to ten days with an open appendectomy and four to five days after a laparoscopic appendectomy. You may need a ride home when discharged from the hospital."

Hence, Lyndsay Lohan did not have an appendectomy and is one big lying piece of shiat whore skank k**t. I hope she od's along with Paris.

jan

Well...that was quick...a bun in the over; a bun out of the oven!!!
She is a trainwreck....

rl

#4 not sticking up for lindsey, but yes it is possible to leave the hospital nowadays in less than a day. everything is "outpatient surgery" now, & laperscopic. & who said she "walked" out! looks to me she's kind of hunched over, like she's in a wheelchair! (which is the procedure) someone picks you up you go home & get over it. So anyway! Next story please!

Caroline

Come on , Ben Roethlisber has out for 2 weeks or so after he got his appendix removed. He is a professional athlete , the Opitimy of health.
She was for sure in for somthing else!

Seriously

You don't WALK out of the hospital. Because of insurance purposes
you roll out in a wheelchair pushed by a hospital employee.
Yeah, can you say OD?

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it like poping a pimple on her ass

No legs in Texas :(

Damn, what a wholly miracle! I was bedridden for 3 days after being devirgenized by a black man, yet Loosie Lowhan sprints from the hospital barely a day after "surgery". Maybe all that "water" she's been drinking lately has helped with the miracle speedy recovery. Hopefully she can recover from all her stds just as quickly. She should share her miracle "water" with Twitney no undies Spears and Parisite Hilton.

Sand In My Crack

For the love of God you people are delusional..any type of surgery where they remove an organ is considered invasional, even a tubal ligation at least warrants a ride in a wheelchair. I agree with the poster that said for insurance purposes and to cover the hospital from malpractice it is mandatory. I had surgeries where I tried to convince them I could walk out the door without assistance and they all said it was HOSPITAL POLICY..besides this article says Lilo was surprised by the reporters waiting outside??? She probably sent an email from her Blackberry telling all of them the minute she would be discharged...and also describing the people who were "following her"..can anyone say SICKO????

me

she's a notorious liar. there was no surgery.

lohan tells on video Paris beat her..., the next day she asks: "who told such lies?". she lies when she opens her mouth. it's not worth to read any stories about her because she lies, lies, lies.