Lohan Healed! It's a Miracle!

1/5/2007 9:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Less than a day after surgeons removed her appendix, Lindsay Lohan was already yelling and running around on her way out of the hospital. She's one heckuva healer.

TMZ has obtained exclusive video of Lohan exiting Century Park Hospital in Los Angeles, clutching a get-well bouquet. Shocked by the waiting paparazzi, Lohan screamed for a man name "Michael," and darted back inside the building. Moments later, a mystery man pulled up in Lohan's black Mercedes, and whisked away the surgically repaired star.

Careful Lindsay... you don't want to pop a stitch!

Azaziah

I just bikini picks of LL and anything I ever said in defense of her I take back. She's f-ckin gross

Azaziah

In the picture, the way she is holding the flowers depicts how she she would hold her baby if she were capable of producing offspring.

Waukisha

Leave this girl alone already. She's a good actress.

mommaE

Leave the poor girl alone! I had an appendectomy 2 years ago by laparascopy. Mine was badly infected and I WALKED out 2hours later. I was 40.
My son had his out last year age 12. He had a full incision late Sunday night, was home Tuesday morning--about 36 hours later. And his was also infected.
Every case is different, every hospital is different people. She is 20, it was precautionary, she probably stayed longer than she even needed to.

Nick

Where was her "baseball glove-face-gravel voice" mother at???

Setting up the wet bar for Lindsay's arrival at home?

Karen

I had an emergency appendectamy 5 years ago.

I was in and out of the hospital within 24 hours. FYI--No stiches TMZ...They go lazer--through the navel. The only pain and loss I suffered was my belly button ring.............

Cindy

I had a lap appendectomy:
I was up & walking the same day & discharged the next. Although, despite being able to walk, I wasn't rushing about, it did still hurt to move.

Butterfly

Who is she trying to kid with that horse sh*t?? Do we look that dumb?

DaMama

This girl needs help. She is an immature, irresponsible tart who needs an intervention like her pal Britany Spears, Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, etc. These females are horrible examples for young girls, and need a reality check.

Send them to Bay St. Louis, Mississippi to work with Hurricane Katrina victims for 6 months. Have them work in a nursing home cleaning bedpans.

Shame on these stupid girls.

belle

#61 LMFAO......

Luna

I've had numerous surgeries, including an appendectomy. From my experience, I call BS. I don't care if she had a laparoscopic procedure, they still *removed an organ* which is very traumatic to the body. Some people may be able to walk out of the hospital the next day, but they would not be able to move like her. There is no way she had an appendectomy.

monica

Some people claim to dislike her, even hate her, yet see how much time they waste reading and writing about her. Human nature sure is mysterious...

annie

It's like watching a train wreck happening almost impossible to turn your head from it. If she wanted privacy leaving the hospital, she can go to the underground parking. She knows all publicity is better than none.

Jodie

X17 JUST REPORTED LINDSAY LEFT THE HOSPITAL, WENT OUT TO EAT AND THEN WENT PARTYING IN WEST HOLLYWOOD UNTIL 2:30 IN THE MORNING. I told you this idiot went to the hospital as a cover because she was to hung over to go to work. The cast and crew suspended production of the movie she is working on while she was "having surgery". Wonder how they feel about this shit.

annie

She was trying to aquire some drugs