Lohan Healed! It's a Miracle!

1/5/2007 9:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Less than a day after surgeons removed her appendix, Lindsay Lohan was already yelling and running around on her way out of the hospital. She's one heckuva healer.

TMZ has obtained exclusive video of Lohan exiting Century Park Hospital in Los Angeles, clutching a get-well bouquet. Shocked by the waiting paparazzi, Lohan screamed for a man name "Michael," and darted back inside the building. Moments later, a mystery man pulled up in Lohan's black Mercedes, and whisked away the surgically repaired star.

Careful Lindsay... you don't want to pop a stitch!

Some-1-U-Know

This girl is in need of some serious help or she will die…I’m a recovering addict and have been through hell and back..I see alot of myself in her right now…the don’t give a shit attitude,and playing God….she looks terrible…very gaunt in the face and extremely puffy..why won’t someone put her in a lock down facility…I guess they just plan on using her or nicole ritchie as the fall guy when one of them dies first…then all you stupid people will start to take notice…its pretty sad that it will take a death of someone to awake all those who are already dead to whats going on here!…you are all pretty sad people….poor excuse of parenting…you know your kids have problems…what the hell is it going to take?…Are you that much in denial?…get a clue….save someone’s life no matter what it takes!

annie

Heard also that she was there for some type of drug issue.

annie

Shocker. not.

Whatever

She had her stomach pumped. Why do people believe the lies of the PR folks?

WangoTango

I looked at that video a couple of times and I have to say she must have amazing healing powers. My 16 year old had an appendectomy using the laparoscopic method this past May. She was in the hospital for 3 days, and it took her a week to move around normally. I showed her the video and she said "No way"!

BiGGDaddyDave

FIRE CROTCH !!!!!!!!!!

annie

Maybe a quick STD treatment.
She is so gross. Anyone who thinks otherwise has got to review their brain power. She use to be cute until she became a near want to be.
Let's see who dies/rehabs first:

(1) Firecrotch
(2) Nicole Ritchie
(3) Britney Spears
(4) Paris Hilton

My guess is Nicole

annie

My guess is Nicole or Lindsey.

annie

Add Jessica Simpson. She is going nowhere quickly.

Rachel

A Festivus miracle perhaps?

annie

As a Dr. a patient that has had surgery should be wheelchaired to their ride and also are usually pretty groggy. They also have a need for hydration. There is no way that they should be running. Most hospitals have an area for stars or "important people" so they can make a private escape. I find this all rather fishy. She has been in the hospital 7 times in the last year. That sounds like a major health issue.
II hope she is not drinking or doing drugs. She is a young girl that has the world at her feet. I would hate for anyone to lose their life over stupidity.

annie

It is also a huge liability for the Dr. and staff if the patient is not wheelchaired out. I know that is our rule.

annie

Let's face it. It's drugs and booze. End of story.

annie

YUP~!

Fan

I don’t know about the procedure…but she’s a very thin girl I would imagine she would need a little extra time to gain her strength before running around like that.

Just want to add my two-cents here…Brit “passes” out at a club, LL needs some sort of medical care at a hospital, geeze girls, get your shit together! You have camera’s snapping your every move and that alone should be enough incentive to act some-what decent. You are on the World Wide Web every day looking like idiots