Rihanna Goes Wild in Barbados

1/5/2007 2:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Our home videos never looked like this!

Pop singer Rihanna, a Barbados native, sporting a delightfully clinging leopard print bikini, frolicked on the beach with two of her friends, in what seems like an impromptu Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition shoot.

When it comes to beach romps, Rihanna gives Jessica Alba a run for the money.

lworth

what a whore.
hot video though.

Ace

The leopard print bikini is definitely a fashion essential this season -- but I keep hoping someone will bring back the Pashmina, as you can tell from a recent video of me talking to the King of Morocco.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Hey "L. Worth", you're a whore!

lworth

"Hey "L. Worth", you're a whore!" ....actually i am not. you should try to make your insults more intelligent and accurate.

_aLL3y3zPonM3_

Actually L Worth u are a whore. Don't call Rihanna a whore if you don't want someone else calling you that. You don't know her, so shut the f*uk up..

lworth

ok, i checked the dictionary to get exact definition of 'whore'. im definately not a whore.
I am a 95 year old man living in a house where i spend most of my time thinking about death...and popcorn.

anthonysdreamgirl**

LOL, yeah, OK L.Worth, I'll try to do that...I'll try to make intelligent and accurate comments just like you did with Rihanna...

Dr Gruv

why is Rihanna a whore?? sounds to me like someone's jealous

anthonysdreamgirl**

OK, L Worth, this is the last time i will respond to your garbage because you're just not getting the point here. Rihanna's a whore because "you" said so, but you're not, right? Let me just get that straight. Anyway, you're not a f***ing old man, again, you're a whore - and not a funny one, a stupid one.

KGY

VERY HOT. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY. 10 OUT OF 10

do something about it

Shes hotter than Beyonce? Thats was Hilarious! She looks like a life size brats doll to me

Dee

Did anyone else hear the rumor that Rihanna is taking Beyonce's side by Jay-z........she's alright, but she's no Beyonce......

lworth

today i learned i was a whore.

lisa mae magillacuddy

some of you posters sound like real dumbasses!! (you know who you are!! ha ha ha ha!!!

lworth

'are you freakin kidding me?'

dont try to sound intelligent and above such immaturity.
you are spending time on this site instead of working just liek the rest of us.
i am a dumbass for wasting my time on here...difference is i dont care.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments