Vanessa's Retail Romp

1/5/2007 8:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While in town from NYC to visit boyfriend Nick Lachey, Vanessa Minnillo hit L.A.'s paparazzi superhighway, aka Robertson Blvd., to do a little pre-weekend damage on Friday. A girl needs something to wear to Hyde!

Minnillo, without El Lachey, browsed her way through the hip Madison boutique before paying for her purchase with cash. 'Ness knows interest rates are a bitch!

Vanessa's mini-shopping spree proves that a girl can't live on BONGO jeans alone.

HAUTExCOUTOUR

Vanessa is definatly trying to be the new "jessica simpson" BUT i assure you that nick will find something wrong with her. LIKE JESSICA.

HAUTExCOUTOUR

i agree with you sfm. black people are emotional. i mean whenever i see talkshows, black people claim they need respect. BUT they are the ones not giving respect. have you ever watched tyra? she only comforts the blacks. but not the whites and asains. what the f*** is up with BLACK PRIDE. SO CHEESY

HAUTExCOUTOUR

HAHAHAHA. I agree=) I know people don't say it out loud, but its so true. have you ever went to a black neighbor hood? the only reason people make stores there is because those black bitches will buy anything and they kill anything. THEY NEED TO GROW UP. what the f*** is up with the whole "the hood" thing? doesnt it just mean your f***in poor and you want to become rich that bad?

HAUTExCOUTOUR

black people live as if there is no tomorrow. SEE that bitch vanessa. spending her money. EVER heard of old navy? they have good quality jeans and you don't need to pay 389024 dollers for something your gonna probably not gonna fit in 2 years.

Hayley

Uuuum well I don't quite no what to make of the above posts since they have nothing to do with Vanessa Manillo. Whoever wrote them is a total idiot. Vanessa isn't even black - she's 1/2 Phillipino. She is however, a total bitch and I can't stand her. I wish Nick and Jessica would get back together.

Melissa

You people are so rude! The girl isn't even African American, don't you know a thing about ethnicities? This page made me sick................you are all jealous of people with money.

stupidpeople

Funny , the only rants , raving , and emotional baggage I see , seem to be coming from the top 5 racist posters. They must live in a small town and have small town views because we here in the city don't care about race... we're too busy living productive lives. Sorry you small town losers think you're ma and pa store opinions matter ..but we here in the big city laugh at your ignorance. Lmao , and since when was Vanessa black? I thought she was Filipino! Silly country small town people...what will they think of next.

Oh , and calm down you losers..you're making a fool out of yourselves .

stupidpeople

and to the person who said she should buy her jeans at "old navy"......lmao , just how cheap and tacky are you ? If she or anybody has money to buy the better looking 50 dollar fashional jeans rather than the 20 dollar on sale hand me down looking old navy jeans...I think it's a no brainer .

Canuck's pride

Wow, YOU GUYS ARE REALLY IGNORANTS AND BLIND AS BATS, Vanessa Minnillo is half WHITE & PHILIPINO. Gets your f***ing facts straight you inbreds f***s....your making us(good white people) look bad.

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

WOW, I didn't quite understand what the first posters were getting at... What I do understand is they are VERY racist. Back to the subject at hand... What's wrong with vanessa shopping, and I don't thik she is trying to be the next Jessica Simpson, she is the polar opposite of her... If Vanessa goes blonde then and only then would I even consider that she may be trying to imitate J_SIMPSON.

Vanessa isn't black, maybe she is biracial but whatever the case she is pretty. If she's black and/or Filipino, great! But the post isn't asking what her race is, and who really cares?

Elwinette

I hope MTV s paychecks to Vanessa are as big as her celebrity ego has gone up recently after hooking up with A-list Nick Lachey. 1 year ago, she was D-list and nobody ever heard where she shopped or is it just the faults of the papparazi putting her on the celebrity map, so she has to keep up with the status. I hope she's investing her cash in something resourceful for the future eg; pension plan. I fear for her when she gose nosediving into celebrity splitsville, she will start counting her cents..<

HAUTExCOUTOUR

lookinthemirrorlol, u are telling people not to make fools out of themselves. SO by reposting ANOTHER comment AGAIN just to defend yourself is pretty pathetic.

HAUTExCOUTOUR

PLEASE? white people? Image? HAHAHAHA you must be f***in kidding me! white people are the f***in freaks who makes the whole sterotype about asains and blacks. Alas'ka, WTF? white people look good? HAHHAA that is the most dumbest thing i have ever heard. EVER heard of paris hilton? lindsay lohan? hilary duff? ALL DUMB HOES

stupidpeople

And how did this turn into a black and white conversation when the girl is CLEARLY Filipino? Sad how you red neck small town losers will find fault in anything that isn't "white" . Again , we here in the big city don't concern ourselves with "Race" ...we just live life to its fullest.

and LMAO again at the thought that she is in the wrong for paying a little extra for a pair of jeans. God forbid she wears polo jeans rather than a pair of 10 dollar on sale old navy jeans.. HAHAH , sorry ,, not everyone in this world strives to be tacky ..and you've just exposed yourself as a cheap ..money pinching tacky bum with no fashion sense what so ever.. Well , you do come from a small town so maybe that's all you have going for yourself.

K-FEDS MOM

I agree with #10, i didnt understand what the first couple of rants were about, vanessa is not black, ANY ONE WITH 1/4 BRAIN CAN SEE THAT.... I LOVE VANESSA... i love her, if i had her body and momey id shop as much as possible also..... Nick did great with vanessa.. AND HEY DUMB ASSES JESSICA DUMPED NICK.... he had no choice but to move on.... and he did great.. I hate Jessica

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments