Usher & Mario Go Metro

1/6/2007 4:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hot dudes need beauty products too.

Cameras caught an unglam Mario Lopez walking to Lee's Beauty Supply in Burbank ... maybe he needed a new headband to replace the one he was wearing. Lopez wasn't too thrilled about being filmed, telling cameras, "I'm lookin' tore up!" Still lookin' good.

Usher got his metro on with a shopping spree at Kitson Men on Robertson Blvd. The R&B star exited the boutique holding three full bags of make-me-look-goods from the store.

This isn't Usher's first trip down the lotion aisle -- TMZ spotted him primping at the Kalologie store last month ... it clearly takes a lotta product to look that fab.

Azaziah

Lohan should be banned from wearing bikini bottoms. Tara's picture is a f-ckin nightmare.Courtney Cox actually looks like real human being,and a real woman.

Paris Has A Penis Nose

Two men, Mario and Usher, "shopping" like females. I knew they weren't real men.

Lenn K

I know the days of John Wayne is over but please what's next getting your nails painted guys? Stop it!

lworth

Mario Lopez's attempts at a "comeback" since Saved By the Bell are becoming painful and uncomfortable to watch. Wake me up when he gets a DWI or is caught in a brothel.

PN

What's wrong with guys taking care of themselves? If women are so good with moisturizing their bodies, and keeping them clean, why not men? I've been using body moisturizer for 4 1/2 years now, and it keeps my body clean and fresh. I started using face scrub on my face last summer. I'm not as dry looking as in the past. It's good to see that Usher, Mario Lopez and others are getting men's skin care products to keep their bodies clean. It's not about the vanity or metro look, but for longevity and to avoid odors. As a man, I hope that other fellows look at magazines like GQ and read the articles on how to improve on their skin care. They have been very helpful to me.

Seriously

The last thing I saw Mario in was a pet show where a panel (other has-beens)
watched animals do tricks and picked the best one.
WhooHoo! You go Mario!
Maybe you should join the Dancing with the Stars tour, or did you?

Rhonda

Usher is a pompous jerk.......i guess his obsession with his looks explains why he basically ignores his fans.....signed Rhonda & Chris (Riverside)

K

Nothing wrong with guys taking care of themselves. But it's gonna take more than three bags of beauty products to make Usher look good. I've seen cuter creatures at the zoo...

Azaziah

Usher this Usher that,he's just another guy that happens to have talent, and had loving parents while growing up.The amount of money he spend on his party's to impress his friends is more than most people make in a lifetime. Hopefully he gets to write it off.

ben

usher has a great body...but that face...ummmm...no......

deb

what is Mario doing wearing those silly looking headbands on his head like he did on Dancing with the stars?

and Tara Reid is just a traffic accident.

Lenn K

It's really sad that men today are so feminine and the world is getting more dangerous. The men of the 40's and 50's were real men who didn't care about stupid stuff like nails and facials. They care about the country and families. If we keep going the way we are this country will be losted.

paul

USHER IS JUST ANOTHER OVER PAID MONKEY IN THE MUSIC BIZ.
AND THE REST OF YOU JUST WISH YOU COULD LOOK AS GOOD AS MARIO
BLA
BLA
BLA

Sabrina

Mario you never look tore up.You are always fabulous and sexy