Gwen

Chimes in on Madge, No Doubt & Gavin

1/8/2007 2:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0108_gwen_elle_288-1Gwen Stefani's blonde ambition has routinely drawn comparison to another popular material girl.

Stefani tells the new issue of ELLE magazine that there is no bad blood between the pop divas. "Madonna's had us over to dinner and stuff, and she's always been very nice to me." Gwen counts Madge as a role model, adding, "A lot of my influence came from her early work, like directly, like a Xerox." Hollaback girl.

Although Gwen has a very successful solo career, despite her jarringly bizarre new single "Wind it Up," she has no plans to leave No Doubt. "I'm looking forward to going back to my little musical family and trying to write a song." Sorry, Harajuko girls.

As with all celeb couplings, Gwen's marriage to Gavin Rossdale suffers from constant speculation of marital strife. While her relationship is as strong as ever, Stefani says, "Of course me and Gavin (sic) have problems, sometimes. Everybody does. We've been together for 10 years. This is like, the real deal." Like, totally!

Check out the entire Gwen Stefani interview in the February issue of Elle magazine, on newsstands now.

Tyler

Gwen Stefani is beautiful. She just can't take a bad picture.

April

I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE Gwen.. but lately her songs have just been lame. Especially this last one, "Wind It Up," I almost felt sorry for her singing it at the AMA's. I felt so embarrassed fr her I felt like it should not even be watching it,,, it was so unlike ANYTHING she used to do. But I still like her and hope one day she goes back to the good ways she used to have.

Sam

Neither of them are natural blondes so why does every one refer to them as being so they're both big fat fakers.

Thunderballs

um... it's "Harajuku".

Do they pay you guys?

Mad Balls

I saw her before the MAgic Tragic Kingdom days . The girl was fantastic . Oh where did she go , there used to be that cool cutting edge New sound artist ? Now she sounds like too cute and way too cookie cut . Much too Madonna for me nowadays . Dickhead . But thats ' the fame game and those tigers , set designers and gardeners don't pay themselves . Dickhead .

Angie

She can't take a bad picture because it's been air-brushed like hell! Her cheekbones have obviously been chisled down as have been her arms and waist and hips in this shot. I guess they didn't like her the way she actually IS. Which is a shame.......
If you've seen any pictures of her lately, you'd know she doesn't actually look pencil thin like this.

amy

April, well done. I think may have forgot where she came from in the music world.

Great Dane

I LOVE Gwen...I think she is always a breath of fresh air, always new, always different.....

I don't think she has forgotten her NO DOUBT roots.....I think she just grew up a bit, matured as a person and as an artist......the stuff she's doing now, is her solo stuff......I love the relationship her and Gavan have, so happy for her and the birth of Kingston......>she went for the unique name, that would still look great on a job application......as opposed to Apple or Denim.....

YOU GO GWEN!!!!

lundy

FREAK.SHE SUCKS.she is talentless

Whammer Jammer

She is the ugliest woman in the entertainment industry. I see a picture of her and I want to puke.