Britney Rocks Boat with New Beau

1/9/2007 6:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears took her wheels-coming-off act, and some new K-Fed-esque man-candy to the high seas off Los Angeles over the weekend.

The careening mother of two spent some quality time with a young, well-built sailor (identified by Perez Hilton as Los Angeleno Isaac Cohen), and engaged in that time-honored, one-two, health-giving punch of suntan oil-slathering and cigarette smoking. Brit also managed, once again, to leave the house sans trousers, and without painting three of her fingernails.

For more sordid nautical details -- check out the pictorial captain's log.

MMN

By the way the minute you have kids you forfeit the right to act like a complete douche bag. Sorry Britney but you said you wanted to be a Mommy sooo sooo bad now grow the hell up and be a Mom! When all those people around you told you you were too young to get married and start a family you said you were in love, here are the consequneces of that, 2 kids and 2 divorces by the time you are 25, classy. When K-fed looks like a better parent than you things are not right, I get that you have a team of nannies but that doesn' t mean you SHOULD spend all your free time boozing it up.

Heather

Britney doesn't have to be with her kids every single moment. She has a right to have sometime away from them. give her a break. Just because her kids aren't in the pic doesn't mean they aren't there.

Rachel

knowing britney she left her kids sitting in the car for hours while she has fun and passes out. stupid f***ing skank. that cigareete looks real classy, too. why would ANY man want to f*** this used up piece of sh*t??????

george vieto

At least Britney has found another beau who isn't a backup dancer just a little higher on the totem pole. Holy Smokes.

Rachel

afds- do you have kids? i sure as hell hope not if you think dumping your kids every single day and flashing your tw*t is acceptable. yeah you're right, she needs to have fun. F*** the 2 kids she brought into the world, as long as SHE has fun that's what matters. right you stupid-ass? If she could she'd probably have a couple of post-birth abortions.

Modelspiceboi

Although I really don't mind the fact her kids aren't around, why is Brit smoking when she is supposedly working on an album? It's not like she has a lot of voice to spare.

bunny

I DONT HAVE KIDS. I LIVE W/MY PARENTS AND I HAVE WONDERFUL JOB. I AM 22 YEARS OLD. SO HERE WE GO..WHEN I WAS YOUNGER..MY MOTHER WASNT PARTYING, DRINKING OR SMOKING (NOBODY IN MY FAMILY DRINKS OR SMOKE) . SHE WAS AT HOME TAKING CARE OF US. WHILE MY DADDY WORKS. SO NOT LIKE BRITNEY. I WOULD NEVER DO WHAT SHE IS DOING. I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOOD ROLE MODEL FOR YOUNGER KIDS. BUT I DONT THINK THEY SHOULD LOOK UP TO BRITNEY SPEARS. LOOK AT CHRISTINA AGUILAR, SHE IS ONE GOOD SUPER ROLE MODEL..SHE IS ONE WHO IS AWESOME.
BRINEY GO HOME TO YOUR KIDS. YOU DONT DESERVE TO ME MOM. INFANTS NEED PRENTING LOVE WHILE THEY YOUNG AND GUIDEANCE. WITHOUT GUIDENCE YOU ARE SCREING YOUR KID.

duh...totally !

looks like another LOSER......

nice choice ! .... in the guy and the boots ! NOT !

trashy ! skank !

chena

IS WRECKLESS BRITNEY REALLY SMOKING WHILE

STILL BREASTFEEDING ?? (bad milk)

Nick

Read Melanie #23...

Nailed it right on the head.

Trina

What does he want with HER? She smokes, too? No panties. Black lungs. Horrible mother. It must be for the money!

rick

long live Whitney!!!!!!!!!!

J

I don't understand why everyone is making such a huge deal out of this. Britney is spending a little quality time with a new man and it's probably helping her through a very difficult time in her life. I don't blame her! She has every right to live her life how she wants and many of you are being way too judgemental. All you know is what you see on gossip websites and in tabloid magazines. Do you really think you're getting the whole story? I'm sure she spends most of her time with her kids, but when she does go out, there are paparazzi around to capture her every move. Is she a perfect mother...no...but I'd like to know who is. And who cares if she enjoys a few smokes now and then? I never saw pics of her smoking during the pregnancy so she's not hurting anyone else by doing that! I do agree that her pantyless photos were rediculous, but I doubt it was on purpose. I'm sure she's embarrassed but life goes on. Hell there's a lot worse things than that! Think of all the celebs who have bared it all for playboy, movie roles, sex tapes etc.! Why aren't you all flipping out about those celebs? I really think she is going to have a comeback and be just as big of a hit as she was before. The world is clearly still fascinated with her.

KG

She's a bum

trish

Britney needs to get her priorities in order here, KIDS FIRST. THEN THE SOCIAL LIFE LAST. Britney GROW UP!!!. Do you really want the NANNY to raise your children. Your Kids will resent you later in life when they can understand what is going on. So change your lifestyle now while you can... The party scene is when you are a teenager and dont have kids. And stop smoking it will hurt you in the end and your children too.