Britney Rocks Boat with New Beau

1/9/2007 6:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears took her wheels-coming-off act, and some new K-Fed-esque man-candy to the high seas off Los Angeles over the weekend.

The careening mother of two spent some quality time with a young, well-built sailor (identified by Perez Hilton as Los Angeleno Isaac Cohen), and engaged in that time-honored, one-two, health-giving punch of suntan oil-slathering and cigarette smoking. Brit also managed, once again, to leave the house sans trousers, and without painting three of her fingernails.

For more sordid nautical details -- check out the pictorial captain's log.

Emely

Britney and her horrible taste in trashy men.
this girl belongs in the trailer park.

i just want her to wake up one day and say
"oh, i think i'll be normal and do some good with my money, for once."

johanna sarrocco holman

well i guess partying is way more inportant than being a mother. i believe every mother should have time to herself but not every day. this is gone on too far. she needs to make a choice either give the kids up or be a mom. these kids deserve better. i dont think she thought too hard about what comes alongg being a mom. wake up britney. i used to be a fan of yours but lately u become stupid by doing what you do, i think youir a spoiled brat. u had people done way too much for you growing up.

amy

Her kids are just like her chiuahua's. They're expendable. In her mind, she is rich, has the money to buy everything and everyone, she wanted a baby, got two for the price of one, and now, "yawn"... she's bored and done with the whole baby scene. I feel really bad for those kids. And another thing, she's just fresh out of one bad marriage, WHY IS SHE DATING SO SOON???? She should be at HOME with her kids. She has a friggin' FOUR MONTH old! Why does she even WANT to be with a man, a man should be the LAST thing on her mind right now. OKAY?!!!

concerned

#5

My kids are in school, and i'm at work in my office. So, I'm okay with being on the computer, but rest a sure when I'm home and my 8yr is home, I'm making sure homework and studying take place, and we prepare for the next day, and every weekend we have a girls day OUT!!! IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE SHE WAS A BABY, SHE COME FIRST!!! I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH HER, IT'S NOTHING ELSE LIKE IT.

Britney kids are babies, they need her more now then they ever will, well until they become teens. But that's no excuse, Brit can do whatever I don't give a damn, but she's looking very bad from another mother point of view. And she look gawd awful, she look trailer park trashy. OMG do something girl!!!! I guess promises are meant to be broken she said she was going to take better care of herself. SHE LIED!!!!

BTW the guy is HOT.

Brian

K-fed Inposter

Bebe

Her freakin gut is unbelievable! Please please please put on a one piece swimsuit. WOW....she makes me feel really good about my little mommy tummy.

holly

This guy is hot?? I must need glasses.

Sara

.... Well..... my comment about Brittany Spears...is ??? She stinks..
I don't see where she is any longer a role model for younger girls and can we say parenting classes? Yes its true you dont bring your kids on dates,jobs
but when you have kids they are your life and there isnt more partying,drinking and leaving them with a nanny..everyday.... There are many things you can do with them. She would be a better role model if she took care of them and we seen her as a mom, people might take take her for real. And please...someone tell her she isnt 16 anymore..... Thanks....

Lisa

Dmumsie, you're funny. and i agree with the people who are asking where are her kids, cause i'm sitting here wondering the very same thing??!?!?!! why the heck is she not taking care of her two BABIES? i've been pretty tolerant of britney and have stood up for her etc but my 'faith' in her faltering. well more than faltering. after getting the tattoo on her HAND, i said that's it, she's trash. I don't think she's fit to have her kids, i don't care HOW Much money she has. i feel sorry for them. end of story

NancIT

Shes Young , Will Do and can do what she wants .................... And No matter what , she has her Millionsssss Of Dollars . So she more then likely has enough to last her weather she makes a come back or not.

DONNA

U KNOW i HAPPENED TO FIND THIS SITE WHEN I WAS READING UP ON NEWS AND THIS HAPPENED TO POP UP SO I SO DECIDED TO SPEAK UP FOR ONCE ABOUT ALL THIS NONSENSE.. WHO CARES WHAT THESE ACTRESS ,SINGERS DO.. GET A LIFE OUT THERE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LIFE AND YOU DONT DOESNT MEAN FOR YOU TO BAD MOUTH ANY OF THEM WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT>? YOU HAVE NONE..THEY DO THATS THE DIFFERENCE. IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ ABOUT THEM DONT LOG ON AND IF YOU DONT GIVEA HOOT THEN SO BE IT THERES NO REASON FOR ALL THIS BULL S---- TO BE SAID WHAT IF IT HAPPEND TO BE YOU WOULD YOU SO LIKE IT?NO I'M SURE SO FOR REAL ALL I HAVE TA SAY BY ALL THIS NONSENSE IS GET A REAL LIFE.. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT OH WELL.....THEY ARE ALL HAPPY AND U???????????? LMAO

Michelle Mixter

He is extremely attractive and Brit appears to be relaxing and enjoying herself which she desperately needs. It's been a rough year. And yes, Moms are people too. We make mistakes, sometimes even big ones but in life we are constantly growing and I wish Brit the best because this difficult chapter in her life will make her stronger for the really important stuff her kids will need her for later. Believe it or not, she is learning a lot of life lessons lately and I believe she will use them wisely. Leave her alone. Mom's are allowed to laugh and have fun too. We're even allowed to pass out from exhaustion - happens all the time. Any other Moms out there who can relate to how she felt on New Years. You want to go out, you want to have fun, you want to celebrate and you just plain run out of gas. She made it till midnight didn't she?! You're right to be human doesn't all stop when you give birth. It's just learning to balance it all and hey everyone, give her time. Just becoming a single parent is enough of an adjustment. Leave Her Alone!

Gina

look closely...she's giving the photographer the bird!

Steve

hey #1 Brits box went bad a loooong time ago. irs too late. Cohen is just hoping for a record deal that's the only reason he's hanging with her.

and i wish idiots would stop blaming KFed for Britney being a drunken cig inhaling party crazy skank loser. she was that way years before Kevin came on the scene.

JESSE