Scented Kylie Candle

1/10/2007 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kylie Minogue is one hot piece of wax.
Kylie Minogue
The Aussie songstress has been immortalized in wax at Madame Tussauds in London, and get this -- she's scented! The paraffin figure smells like Kylie's signature perfume, "Darling," and was unveiled today by a pair of hunky Trojan warriors.

It's been a wild week for Minogue; the pop star was named Best Dressed by Glamour Magazine, got her handprints in the London equivalent of the Walk of Fame, and was hailed as the greatest gay icon of all time in an online poll at OnePoll.com.

Eat your heart out Cher!

We, are not amused.

Are those gladiators covered in man mayonnaise?

ezze

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the gayest icon of them all?
Um, no. I've yet to see a Kylie drag queen. I'd say #1 Madonna, #2 Cher, #3 Judy Garland tied with Barbra Streisand.

ezze

Love her music though.

valerie

I still remember her on Neighbors. And her 80's pop music.

She was all that when I was growing up in England.

anthonysdreamgirl**

What exactly makes someone a "gay icon?" Is it that gay men want to be them?

ronny

First off to "get real" ... no gay men don't "want to be them". We're quite happy with our equipment and don't want to be female.

Second, this bitch is who again? Greatest Gay Icon of all time?? Who did they poll, her make up man and hairdresser? Yeah right.

This bitch is another flash in the pan.

yellowtiger

Who is this woman? I hear her name often enough but ........................WHO IS SHE?!!!

Black Sheep

The greatest gay icon of ALL TIME? What, all time like 2pm - 3pm?? They must've polled one gay guy who.

West Ham

Does Kylie do the USA? Anyway, she's huge in Aus and the UK. Don't get all bitter because she got some accolade that isn't universally accepted in the USA, itâ%u20AC%u2122s not that important.

tired of cry baby

why is this news?????

;)

who is that and why does the U.S. care?

trilbynhiss

They didn't make her teeth big enough.

chena

WHY IS TMZ WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME ON "HAS BEEN'S" ??

ATLEAST, WHERE'S A PARIS, LINDSEY OR NICOLE WE YOU NEED EM ??

RyRy

Kylie is far from a "has-been"... she's hugely successful worldwide. She survived breast cancer and is on the verge of a huge comeback.

why should the US care? Well some of us here are huge fans of hers....

why she never caught on here is beyond me... outside of 2 tracks off her "Fever" album and 'The Locomotion" in the 80s, nobody here really knows who she is, it's sad. She's gorgeous, is extremely talented and fashionable... she is my icon. I wish she would play here more, though I got to see her once...

her new Live comeback album (with song written by scissor sisters) came out in the UK this week. I'm waiting for my import copy to arrive....