Rebound Or Revenge?

Officially Ovah!

1/11/2007 7:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin and CameronJustin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz have finally confirmed the rumors of their breakup. Brace yourselves.

The former couple issued a joint statement on Thursday saying, "It has always been our preference not to comment on the status of our relationship, but, out of respect for the time we've spent together, we feel compelled to do so now, in light of recent speculation and the number of inaccurate stories that are being reported by the media. We have, in fact, ended our romantic relationship and have done so mutually and as friends, with continued love and respect for one another." And that's that!

Diaz and Timberlake started dating in 2003 and co-star in the upcoming animated sequel, "Shrek the Third."

sureheather

Cameron should have known better. The age difference was just too vast and toward the end she even started looking older than her years. Boy Justin looks as if he's already punching new holes in his lovers belt. Hopefully, Scarlett and the ones who come after her are insisting he uses a condom. I'd hate to see fickleboy producing offspring at this stage of his game.

FAZ

i THINK Justin & Britney should get back together - they perfect for eachother. I think they both still inlove with eachother but hopefully they will come to thier senses. Cameron was too old for Justin & Kevin was too much of a Loser for Britney.

whudafxup?

It sure does suck that JT has to always be mentioned in the same breath as Miss Britney.

Give the man a little respect....

JJ

there was only an EIGHT year difference ppl, COME ON... I love when a girl marries a guy +10, 20 years older, no one bats an eye.

And she looks gorgeous, better than most in their 20s

KERRY

LET'S BE REAL. CAMERON IS A WOMAN WHO TOOK A STEP BACK AND DECIDED TO TRY DATING A BOY. IT WAS THE "THING TO DO" THEN AND THE RELATIONSHIP SEEMED TO WORK. THEY HAD THINGS IN COMMON AND DECIDED TO STICK IT THRU. THE SEX MAY HAVE BEEN BOMB, WHO KNOWS THAT BOY CAN MOVE!!!! IF JUSTIN IS TO GO WITH BRITNEY, IT WILL RUIN HIS REP. HE NEEDS TO THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE HE GOES DOWN THAT PANTY LESS TRAIL!!

Tammy

What is the deal with all the comments about her being to "old" for him? Such a double standard...Men can date women YEARS younger than them and you never hear a thing about if, but if a women does, it's a big deal?! Give me a break. Some of the "young" women on the scene today are SKANKS. I guess money can't buy you class, now can't it...

bean

now my guess...as a mere observer and an older woman, is Cameron can do way better, JT wil be sorry, try to come back, she will have someone fabulouso..like a surfer. she can buy and sell JT

lana sunshine

They ran into each other at the golden globes I was there at The Hilton and it was ackward......running into your recent ex! LANA SUNSHINE IS THE PRINCESS OF INTERNET RADIO CATCH HER DEBUT on SATELITE RADIO www.fonyeradio.com www.thesociallyfe.com email her sunshine@lanasunshine.com

Whatever

She should be very happy since she was always yapping to the press that she never wanted to get married. Now she's off the hook. I don't blame her for not wanting to tie the knot with a bratty little boy who thinks he's a hip cat.

Angelica

Hi Cameron, I was never a fan of Justin's, altho nothing personal, just wasn't into him. You however, I have been a fan of for a long time now and wish you the best in whatever you do. You deserve this and I wish you nothing but happiness! Keep the chin up! Besides Kelly is much hotter! You go girl!

ACL76

Anything is better than Britney Spears!!! That girl is White Trash!!! Plus a skanky whore!! Justin is way toooo classy for her. Too bad him and Cam broke up. I wish them both the best!!

kat

so jealous of her and kelly slater. i live in hawaii and met him last month on the north shore. such a good guy and hot. i am surprised that she likes him considering she usually goes for gay guys...i.e. JT, Jared Leto, etc. He'll realize she is a dork soon.

maris

Personally, I always thought Justin Timberlake may secretly be gay.
I don't know why, but I always thought he it was ever discovered, I wouldn't be surprised.

Jocelyn

I have never really been a fan of Timberlakes..thought his bring sexy back was a joke... I actually liked Britney and him together young love first love... ect.. I bet they wll a least sleep together again.........

renee

i was sad when i heard of thier breakup....i thought they were so cute together...i thought they were going to get married..i hope its only temporary

i hope he doesnt decide to hook up with britney...i dont think they are even on the same level anymore...britney has to get her life back on track before deciding to get with another man....she needs to focus on raising her two kids

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments