Paris Has Class: There Goes the Neighborhood

1/11/2007 2:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood when Paris comes around.

As the heiress showed up to take a class at Ivana Chubbuck's home, a nasty orange-haired neighbor started an anti-Paris sidewalk campaign, saying, "I think she's ugly and a disgusting human being." This, from a woman who looks like a constipated Muppet.

Luckily, Paris had a trusty sidekick to defend her; "The Hottie and the Nottie" co-star Christina Lakin (nicely grown up since her days on "Step by Step"), who tried to deflect the neighbor's snarky comments by saying, Paris is "a really sweet girl." This may be a new BFF for Paris!

One of the photogs waiting outside the home had come to Hilton's aid last week when the "actress" ran out of gas, and he was looking to collect some props for his heroism. As Paris left the house, the paparazzo asked her to sign the empty gas can as a thank you -- which she happily obliged. Look for it on eBay next week.

truth

Right, Paris is so classy she'll wait until she's not around a person to bash the hell out of them.

SuperStarSteve

Who's going to read "Power of the Actor" to her?

Agent D

TMZ, how much does this woman pay you? You never say a bad thing about her, except put "actress" in quotation marks. I am not saying you need to talk trash about her, but you never even ran a story about her throwing up on stage when she was about to "sing"!? What is that all about? She pay you to much to say a bad word about her?

TheTruth

IT'S TRUE! TMZ only writes with a flattering, complimentary slant about Paris Hilton. That's NOT news reporting, when the owners of this site don't shut their mouths and just report objectively. There's no doubt this girl is paying them to keep her in their daily reporting and ONLY write positive news. If anything negative happens, such as how the hotel chain called PARIS down in Florida FIRED her this past week, and how she pukes onstage right after lipsynching to her underwhelming CD, and how she was just voted worst dressed celebrity by Blackwell yesterday..I mean, none of it ever ends up on TMZ.

What a joke.

Miss Quote

Paris really apprecitated what the photoog did for her didn't she? Oh wait. No. I must have mistook her for a decent human being and not the oozing venereal disease ridden cross eyed piece of ignorant trashy garbage that she really is.

deego

Even in Bev Hills, there is always some ignorant redneck around to give a comment to the media....love the way she was holding the pooper scooper in the frame...classy.

Carl

That woman's comment about Paris taking acting classes was funny as hell. PRICELESS !!!!!

maya

Paris has class and style and always shows good breeding. You can't buy such qualities with money.

The heckler's behavior only shows that there are mentally ill people running around in every neighborhood.

If it's any consolation to Paris - people used to do the exact same thing to Jackie Onassis, and she never even gave a response to such boors.

What is your problem?!

Why do you NEVER say anything bad about his girl! She is truly despicable and it makes me want to vomit that girls look up to this piece of trash!

Rain

Why do you all have to hate on Paris the fact is most people are just jealous that you are not here she does what alot of women do yet they dont get all the sh*t she does cause they are not as famous lay off and get a life

Donna

Dear Paris,I Love the way you are. I just saw you on TMZ show and don't be upset. You have it all smile ,personality and Have fun!You know whom you're real friends are. Im 47 and I think When I retire Im going to live life just like you. HAHAHAHI I know I'll be set but prob not as good as you!Keep smiling I can't wait to be out there also! God Bless you!

James

I don't know why all of you hate her so much. Not one person is on her side. It's sad that people talk too much trash about her. How are your guys' lives? Good? Not so good? Sure, she did a sex tape, but that's all behind her now, so it should definitely be behind us to. If you don't like her, stop giving her all the attention on here. She's gaining more fame the more we talk about her. I personally don't have anything against this woman. She knows how to carry herself and people are just jealous she's different.

Take it easy, ya'll!

Paris has herpes

#14 She's gaining more fame because she pretends to be befriend people like Perez, Ken Baker and Harvey Levin to get them to constantly post nice things about her, never report on the bad, and print negative stories about the girls who make her jealous. She has photographers she employs follow her around and send out pictures on the wire. THAT is why we always have to read all these non-stories about her. Like the recent one about her stupid headlights and running out of gas. She got the car free if she could get her buddies here to print a story showing her with the car.

TMZ, you could post a million pictures of her leaving acting class, nobody's going to be believe she's a serious actress or go to her next movie, like her last two straight-to-DVD crapfests. She's a boil on the butt of humanity that won't go away until the media people she's befriended (uses) stop printing non-stories. Oh, btw, why didn't you guys post her nip slip like EVERY other gossip blog (except Perez) did? You guys post about Britney's crotch shots. People will have to go elsewhere to see the truth, I guess.

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

You have millions of loyal fans.
I look forward to seeing the Hottie And The Nottie.
When are you going to start The Simple Life 5?
Pledge This was a very funny movie.
You are my favorite actress.
James L. Crum

Irine

I THINK PARIS IS A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING, WHO LOVES ANIMALS. I READ THAT SHE HAS 20 ANIMALS IN HER HOUSE. THAT TAKES A LOT OF RESPONSIBILITY, LOVE AND DEDICATION. EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES AND SHE DID AS WELL. SHE MADE A VIDEO WITH HER BOYFRIEND WHO IS A SCUMBAG LOW LIFE FOR WHAT HE DID TO HER.

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND SUCCESSFUL AND PEOPLE LOVE TO READ ABOUT HER.
I DO NOT GET PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE YOU CAME HERE TO READ ABOUT HER AND TOOK TIME TO POST THESE IDIOTIC MESSAGES SO IF YOU ARE SO DONE WITH HER THEN WHY ARE YOU SPENDING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME READING ABOUT HER AND LOOKING AT HER VIDEOS.

SERIOUSLY JUST CHILL OUT AND LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR. A PERSON WHO POSTED THAT PARIS IS UGLY IS SERIOUSLY DELUSIONAL. I WONDER WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. SHE IS A MODEL FRO GODS SAKES AND WHAT ARE YOU?

PARIS IF YOU READ THIS MESSAGE JUST KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU ARE GREAT AND KEEP LIVING YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND ENJOY YOUR LITLLE FURRY BABIES. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE WHEN YOU CARRY YOUR DOGGIES WITH YOU. THEY ARE SO CUTE.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments