Posh & Becks Sizzle

1/11/2007 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As David and Victoria Beckham get ready to take over the United States, their rockin' bods have already won the world over.
David and Victoria Beckham gallery: Click to launch photos
Whether sporting a suit or a Speedo, David never disappoints. Unfortunately, in Posh's case, it's more of a hit or miss.

Check out the new royals in all their glory

lalala

Posh is about as hot as Nicole Ritchie - she's skin and bones!!

p1tey1

They are going to be really disappointed if they think people here are going to be falling all over them. His sport isn't that big in the U.S., and as far as I am concerned, Posh is a "has-been".

But Welcome to America anyway..........

no pervs allowed

Lools like Pappa Posh has some seiman on his shirt. He needs to tell his gay soccer buddy to wipe it off next time. We don't do that here on this side of the pond. In fact, we don't need anymore illegals here in Cali either. Go home and take the stick wife with you.

Porky

I would like to watch them have hot british sex. What do they do again? Actors?

Amy

IN ALL OF THOSE PICS POSH IS SMILING IN ONE!! IF I WAS MARRIED TO THAT HOTTIE EVERYTIME YOU'D SEE ME I'D HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE.....WHAT'S HER PROBLEM?

TJ

Gorgeous couple, style icons and very nice, unassuming in real life. My sister is friends with David's mum Sandra and has met them a few times and says they are very down to earth, polite and funny. I don't think they will be happy in La La land..nothing but air heads and status seekers living there.

Marc

What celebrity-worship BULLSH*T.

"take over"? "won the world over"?

Oh, yeah, these are the two who cured cancer, right? I pity the everyday folk who live in LaLa-Los Angeles because the rags are going to push this couple on you 'till you GAG.

bethbk@hotmail.com

Posh has such a lovely smile. Why doesn't she show it more often? God knows she has plenty to smile about.

Wicked1

Posh is NOT attractive. She has a piggy nose and looks like she is a wax figure. Her face is so frozen she can't smile!

J dub

What happened to Posh? She used to be the hottest Spice girl. Now she looks like a tanned, walking corpse. It pains me to say this, but I now would rather do Scary Spice. Trust me, that is saying a lot.

Whatever

No one gives a sh*t about soccer in the USA. He just wants to move here so he can bang more hot American's behind his clueless wife's back.

Snootier than thou

he could bang me anytime, anywhere, any and everyway. less posh more david tmz. NOW PLZ. /lust

TJ

The world loves football (Soccer)...USA is way behind..perhaps now they will be exposed to more of the sport. David is a dream on the pitch and a pleasure to watch.

Karen Walker

People need to wake up, that bitch is UGLY! and just what America needs another silicon do-nothing tart! Ok so she had a hit or two about a million years ago, what has she done lately? NOTHING!

ej

Although they are a "team", this is a one-man show to me. Huge kudos for Mr. Beckham's big move to the states. He'll bring class, talent, and work ethic to a sport not appreciated enough in the states.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments