Jacko Sued

For Not Paying For

His Meds

1/12/2007 8:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jacko SuedTMZ has learned that a Beverly Hills pharmacy claims Michael Jackson ran up a $100,000 tab for prescription meds, but never paid.

TMZ has obtained the lawsuit, filed Wednesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, by drugstore to the stars Mickey Fine Pharmacy. The store, which often delivers its wares via motorcycle, alleges they had an oral agreement with Jackson to pay for any prescriptions they filled. The pharmacy claims Jackson made his last payment to them in mid-2005. According to the documents, the pharmacy made "repeated requests for payment." Perhaps Jacko thought that "oral agreement" was related to how to take the pills.

They are asking for the $101,926.66 they are owed, plus court costs and other relief. Jackson's asking for a glass of water and a napkin.

Calls to Jackson's reps were not immediately returned.

Kathie is a phony

Man Norm, you are one racist guy! You can say what you want about Elvis, but HE was the king, not that miserable little tinker bell Jackson. Guess what? That guy wants to be white so bad it ain't funny! He gets a white nose, white hair, white skin, marries white women, and has white kids (which are no doubt NOT his!) How can you defend this nut job? He is definitely a child molestor, I don't care what the jury said. They were probably afraid of a riot if they found him guilty. Jackson needs help FAST, and if he doesn't get it, he is either going to go to jail, or end up another dead celebrity, sitting on the toilet with a dildo hanging out of his ass. He's one odd mother f***er, and oh, by the way, THE GUY IS DEFINITELY GAY!

Mary

To "The Bitch is Back" and "Puff" - I think you may be on the wrong blog. Go away. This is about a freaky ex-black man that is a so-wanna-be-white, that he has totally lost his mind. He is a pedophile. Just because a jury of 12 say no - Hell, he had more than 12 victims! Not including his monkey. I can't believe he is still on this planet. Michael used to be so very good and popular when he wasn't trying to be someone else. Now just looking at him makes you want to vomit. I used to like Mike; I even took my 6 year old daughter to his "Big Tour" in Jacksonville. She adored him then, but knows him for what he really is today. A SICK, WANNA-BE WHITE and FEMALE PEDIPHILE. Someone with more guts than I should shoot him out of all our misery! Mary

Mary

Mary

Mary

Norm Rhodes

Michael went to court and was DEFENDED by Your People. His Jury of his peeers was'nt me even though I could more relate to his poor background and his living in a Black Neiborhood. I am not racist. I am just simply pointing out to White people that you can't have it both ways. The American Jury System has let off a million of your ancesters for crimes against blacks and other people of color. I could even see you being upset if he was aquited by an all black jury. All I am saying is that you were not there, the jury saw the evidence for them selves not from that Diane Dimond Whore or that Nancy Grace crack pot. She tried to make MJ kill himself like she killed that lady but MJ was to strong for that. As for Elvis, He is just the old school Justine Timberfake. A white Guy who steepped on the backs of black entertainers. He said the only Black he ever liked was Sammy Davis JR!TV is not where justice is supposed to be served, it is supposed to be served in the court room. It was, he was aquited not for just the so called molestation but they even found him not guilty on if he gave some one a beer? Give me a break. Tom Sneddon had a Hard on for MJ, remember acording to you, he is a White Woman.

Kathie is a phony

Do YOU think he is innocent Storm? You KNOW he isn't. Like I said, the only reason he got off is because your people seem to want to riot in the streets whenever one of your own gets convicted of something. Also, the fact that he USED to be a major celebrity had a big role in it. None of those pussy jurors wanted to be responsible for putting Michael Jackson in jail. Sure, let some other poor kid get raped now! As for your comments about Elvis, and I say this NOT being an Elvis fan..you're just jealous that HE was the king, and not that Peter Pan wanna be. It's going to get interesting watching him age, and what he's gonna do about it!

Beef Stopper

Why are we even TALKING about this?! TMZ.... I'm very surprised by you. You put up a story about a celeb who used to be respected, add drugs, and what do I get? Some rebels making nasty comments about something that has NOTHING to do with the topic. To Victoria, Puff, Bitch and others, PLEASE STOP. Micheal Jackson does not care about your pleads.

Must I say more?!

Kathie is a phony

ROCK ON VICTORIA! I AGREE...OZZY IS THE BEST! SCREW MICHAEL JACKSON, HE'S A HAS BEEN!

Beef Stopper

WTF does Ozzy have to do with this?! Isn't ANYONE listening to me?!

MICHAEL JACKSON IS A GROWN MAN AND CAN TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF! THAT IS SOMETHING HE NEEDS TO REALIZE! NOW JUST BEACAUSE YOU WATCHED SOME TV SPEACIALS LIKE "MICHEAL JACKSON SECRET CHILDHOOD" AND "LIVING WITH MICHEAL JACKSON", YOU KNOW ABOUT HIS LIFE, BUT GUESS WHAT? YOU DON'T! ALL OF YOU, INCLUDING MARY, ARE REGULAR CITIZENS LIVING IN THE HELL WE CALL AMERICA! THAT'S THE SAME WITH MJ; HE'S A REGULAR PERSON! IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY HE HAS, HOW MANY WOMEN HE SLEPT WITH, HOW ADORED HE WAS ALL OVER THE WORLD... HE IS STILL ANOTHER NEGRO! SO DON'T COME AROUND HERE, TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING TO YOURSELF. Mike's a person you'll never understand, then drops dead, and will still not understand.

Kathie is a phony

Hey Beef Stopper! MJ doesn't sleep with women! Never did! He is a gay man. I don't know why he won't admit it. His being straight is all bullshit media hype. He also does NOT want to be black. He's one black man that's NOT proud of his heritage. If he was, he'd stop trying to look like white woman. This guy is the Norma Desmond of the black community. He has needed help for his mental problems for years. At one time he was a very respected artist, but now he is a joke. Why do you blacks defend him? He could care less about you. He never married a black woman, and doesn't even want black kids. I gotta give you credit for singing his praises. OJ was another white wanna be. Did you see him dating black women? No way! Both of them renounced their heritage, and both are guilty of some despicable crimes, and BOTH should have been locked up and the key thrown away! And I don't care what color they are in that respect. Guilty is GUILTY!

Beef Stopper

That's not what I mean. I'm saying get back to topic. I'm not defending or rebeling against him. Just being real. Anyway... I went crazy with that comment. I want him to be happy, I really want him to. I wish he had never went through the trouble he went through. He used to be so great, so amazing. I looked at Thriller, The Wiz and stuff. I saw music videos where he would be so sweet. Man in the Mirror was such an inspirational song that gave people hope and told us "There I am, that's me, and I'm happy." And he sung so perfect. Sung me to tears. He was the greatest, number one artist in the world....... and then '93 came around, and his world started falling apart. So many rumors, so much pain, so much victims. Do you know what I'm trying to say?! Please just shut UP!!! SHUT UP!!! This wasn't supposed to happen to him. Now I just yearn for the days, not every day but a few times in life, where he could have been brave instead of this... this pervert. What will we say when he drops dead? "Oh well..." no not that. Do not say that. I'LL DESTROY YOU!!!

What do you want to say now... WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY NOW?!

gmurdoch

I hope they finally get this freak off the streets! He should have went to freestuffhotdeals.com and got some free samples, instead of ripping off more people.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4