Kelly Clarkson

Turns 12

1/12/2007 4:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Calling all stylists! Would you please help this poor child?

Kelly Clarkson was spotted leaving Nobu sushi restaurant in New York last night, looking less like an American Idol and more like a Moscow middle school student sent in search of herring.

Dasvidanya, baby!

somebody

A couple of things

1. it s prbly just a bad pic it happens to evryone
2. who cares when you have to be made up every second of your life ur prbly dieing fora break
3 all you haters if she put justa tad of makeup on she would 100000000 times prettier than u
4 all u haters get real i know youve all won grammys, make millions of $, are a spokesperson for products, toured the usa toured europe
and of course u have sold millions of copies of cds but dont rag on ppl that are definetly less successful than u

Kiesha

I think Kelly is a total Hottieee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a 26 yr. old lez girl and she looks better as the real deal then those painted up chics.

Elizabeth

Kelly is being low key . . . back off of her.

Nick

TMZ---C'MON!!

Does everyone need to stand in front of a mirror like Xtina Aguilera for 4 hours just to leave the house?

Kelly looks confident and aware of her true talent.

She does not give a f*** and I love her for it.

Kelly is a babe. Please give her my email!

Seriously

I love Kelly. She could use a touch of makeup in this pic however.
She has a great voice.

yellowdgg

Dose she really need to dress all up to go to dinner?? shes hot anyway she dresses i think she looks good so screw every one else

donna

she looks like kelly osbourne

Kathy

I agree with Nick, she is fantastic. She looks like a regular women. Not a stripper, or street walker!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

She's not working, walking the red carpet, or promoting anything. Leave her alone-she doesn't need to be dressed up for you, TMZ!

adventurousmomof2

Leave her alone. She's much classier than other, older and far less talented people out there. She only needs to be "on" when she is actually working. This is not a press moment.

Katharina Davis

looks allright to me but I quess you people don't like normal, prefer the slutty look a la B.S., P or the likes

Steve

They make fun of a normal looking beautiful girl....Yet praise a fat ugly old lesbian.....TMZ is getting old.

Erin

Leave the girl alone.

Kelly - you are fabulous just as you are. Please continue to be "real". You make an awesome role model for young girls everywhere! I'm proud of you girl!

Give me a break

Wow, are we a little surprised that underneath all the make-up stars look like normal everyday people!?

Who cares?! Leave the poor girl alone.

She's being real.

bunny

geez leave kelly alone. She does have awesome voice. she is just want to be regular person. She is just been real, wearing make in my opinion you are been fake. I hate fake people. You should be real the way you are. believe me that's what i am. i dont wear make up and i get hit on my guys just fine. so she is.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments