Heather Locklear: Shape Shifter

1/14/2007 5:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As proven by the looks of her four Shape magazine covers through the years, Heather Locklear, like a nasty wound, just gets better with age.
Heather Locklear
The 45-year-old MILF steams up the new issue of the women's health publication and reveals what she thinks about her smokin' bod. "I feel more confident about myself now than I did twenty years ago. And I can honestly say I look better today." Agreed, but no one looked good in those 80s leotards. Sorry Madge!

The TV diva has rules for living a healthy life: working out when you don't feel like it, listening to your kids, and being grateful for what you have. Locklear's most telling edict: Keep your friends close. "It's my girlfriends who lift me up when I need it most." Clearly, she kept Denise Richards a little too close.

Despite the demise of her twelve year marriage to Richie Sambora, Heather says, "This is my second chapter. It's my chance to focus on Ava (her daughter), on myself and on what I want to do." And she ain't talking about David Spade!

Check out Heather, in all her aerobicized glory, in the February issue of Shape.

TheseDays

Shame on Shape magazine for trying to pull a fast one, but they do get the Photoshop award. There's a difference between reality and photo finishing. We've seen the "real" Heather & she's gettin' wiggly with it.

NJerze

Have to agree, that cover & photos in Shape are make-believe. So she thinks she looks better today than yesterday, well, that would be a big fat no. Was shocked to see her face so bloated and her once attractive legs now need to be covered already. Like the time she was on the beach with Spade & her butt/backside was an eye-sore.

Sam

Yeah I agre a definate shop job, still she looks way better than that junked up tramp, crazy bitch that stole her husband and ruined two families denise richards, ewe what a whore. Heather is a way better actress too.

NJerze

The beauty of airbrushing..... We just saw a picture of her wearing a mega-short dress & it was sad. Let's get with the mirror, check yourself. Those Melrose days are long gone, girl.

Mouse

Scrapr the make-up off and you will find Jimmy Hoffa.

kievsweets

but she was smoking in melrose, you gotta give her that

KATHY

I think Heather looks fabulous! We should ALL look that good and I hope Richie Sambora is dying on the inside when he sees how great she looks!!! And a big fat BOOOOOO to Denise Richards , a piece of hollywood trash........

Lenn K

I do think Heather looks nice, but to be honest things drop and fall apart when we get older. Airbushing and makeup help about 80% of the time, so without all this stuff she'd probably look like William Shatner.

haters

I always liked her but no way she looks better today. She's trying to hard to be young. Her boobs are fake and in person her skinny knees are wrinkled and she's skinny but has a flat, wide ass. Not to mention she's a terrible mom because she's too into herself.

Linda

First of all Denise did NOT steal Richard..Nobody Steals anyone...He WANTED to go... Heather I heard more than once cheated on Richard WAY before he left her... Heather just likes to play the VICTIM. And she is very full of herself also...I've seen her on interviews and she is like.."I'm so beautiful"..she is a phoney and I can't stand her.
I am very happy for Denise and Richard...they are a great couple!

Linda

First of all Nobody Steals anybody! Ritchie is with Denise because he WANTED to be with her .. Denise did not put a gun to his head...he has his own mind..... Heather Cheated on Richie WAY before Denise entered the picture. Heather just likes to play the VICTIM! Oh Poor little innocent me! NOT! And I saw her on talk shows, she is SO full of herself! Heather is a phoney!
I am so happy for Ritchie and Denise...they are a great couple.

All American Girl

She Looks great for her age.

Seriously

Two strikes against you with the rock stars. Let's learn from
that huh girl? Date them, don't marry them.

My two cents

LOL..we should all wish we looked like Heather...airbrushed or not. You jealous jealous fools......

duh...totally !

She looks great , always has....

here's a newsflash...... ALL magazines AIR-BRUSH.....DUH !

are you people bored or just cluless ???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments