John Mayer: Don't B.S. Me!

1/15/2007 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John Mayer wasn't born yesterday.

After dining at celeb-friendly eatery Mr. Chow, the man said to be dating Jessica Simpson was approached by several late-night autograph hounds, including one who claimed to be "on vacation." Yeah, right.

Mayer knew exactly where the items were headed ("Hi eBay!"), but after teasing the PENarazzi, he signed everything that was shoved in front of him and even cut a deal with one of them --who begged the guitar player to sign a drum skin. What a negotiator!

Hayley

John Mayer is hot. I'd fuck him.

Lady G

I am still trying to figure out why John Mayer would be dating a clown like Jessica Simpson... whose only redeeming quality is her breasts....

truth

Hate to say it but I've lost so much respect for John Mayer since he's been dating ol' dumbass. I always thought of him as the type that would date an intelligent, genuine female that is pretty down to earth. Guess I was wrong about him!!

babsee

i used to LOVE him.......but now that he's been with chestica simpson.....i will never have respect for his music again. what a waste.

a fan

I dont know what a beautiful girl like Jess would be doing with a butt ugly guy like john. Hes hot???? When was your last eye exam cuz clearly you are blinder than a bat!

mark

Why would Mayer think his autograph would be on ebay? Why would you even want his autograph?

Me

New Year's Resolutions for John:

1. Wash your hair sometime.
2. Stop dating a bimbo who doesn't know chicken from tuna. You're MUCH smarter than that.

Psychic Clara

John Mayer is hot ! He is so good-looking, and he has beautiful hair. i would love to run my fingers through his hair. he drives me crazy !

Psychic Clara.

Lenn K

I don't know much about John Mayer, I never heard his music or if he acts. But he's dating Jessica Simpson let get it out the way, she has big boobs. Okay, but anyway does he know about her horndog dad. They will not last long take my word.

Jefferson Skywalker

Hayley

Um Tara you are the one who needs to get your eyesight checked! John is totally hot - way too hot for Chestica Simpson! You are probably 200 lbs and live in your mom's basement so shut your pie hole!

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

THIS DUDE IS UGLY ............JESSICA LOOKING FOR ANY MAN NOW ........

Jess

John Mayer is CRAP
I would not drop another dime on him

Vic

John Mayer lost it somewhere. Now he's just phoney, fans can support his drug habbit by giving him and Jessica what little money they have.
Ex-mayer fan

Mel

Mayer need to stop the B.S. nobody but his little fan club of mindless weak no-life peps believe in him anymore. What a Loser

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments