Rachel: Pink Is the New Blech!

1/15/2007 4:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel McAdamsRachel McAdams had "Mean Girls" everywhere in a tizzy when she showed up to an awards show on Friday sporting tragic pink, er, lowlights. Anyone for some cotton candy?

"The Notebook" star's wannabe punk tresses resembled Frenchy from the Pink Ladies. Rach's hairstylist must be a beauty school dropout ... or colorblind. Or both.

TMZ SUCKS!!

THE THINGS YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET ATTENTION!!!

KiKi

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL REGARDLESS AND I AM A FEMALE.

LOVED HER IN WEDDING CRASHERS!

Mon

The hair is not for me, but sorry --- she can do no wrong. Rachel is one of those women that would look amazing even bald. No doubt about it, drop dead gorgeous.

sherrybabe

A lot of hair salons in my area were streaking hair pink for 20.00 with that money going towards Breast Cancer research. Just a thought before you all start condemming someone. :)

Jefferson Skywalker

Simply hot, but pink.....

Azaziah

Is that her natural hair color,wow she is so cool! I guess if we just stuck with normal hair colors life would be so boring.Looking like an easter egg is so much groovier.

Cabo

I think it looks cute. Hey, your job is to go through these pix and look for things to criticize, right? So what's wrong w/being a little funky and putting in some pink color in her hair that washes out. Too bad you can't wash out the criticism you guys spew out so easily!!

Brit_ney Rulez

Here's the thing: I like the hair and I like the lipstick. Just not together.

John C jackson

There is nothing wrong with her hair really, but she is odd looking. I dont know any straight males who find her attractive. Her beauty is manufactured by the media.

Here she looks like the "After" pic of "If They Mated."

SuperStarSteve

..ok then it must be a movie regarding the 80's. That hairstyle is so "over". done. Finito..finished, et. al., etc.

gettheboysawayfromher

it looks like a wig, but the lipstick
so does anybody know if she is still living with ryan gosling or are the married yet

JK

This is not a wig or a one day thing. I saw her with that style a month ago at the Arclight in Hollywood only there was more pink at the time. Not complaining she looks great no matter what!

Lisa

I have just never seen ANYONE look so beautiful with pink hair/highlights... not suprisingly, at all, that Ms, Rachel McAdams pulls it off so gorgeously!

Mad Balls

KINda looks manish with that square jaw . HHHHmmmmm . She appears to be transgendered or a male cd . YUM !!! First Posh comes to American now " Hot chicks " are dressing Gay . What ? Did I save some saint in another life ! Mercy ! Thank you Lord !

NubianGoddez

This is cute if your 16 anything over 16 you look retarded and trying too hard.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments