Sharon Stonewalls Fans

1/15/2007 3:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Alpha Dog" star Sharon Stone wasn't very obedient as she left Mr. Chow on Friday night. Stone was stone-faced when throng of enthusiastic fans and autograph hunters begged the actress to acknowledge them. She didn't even crack a smile as she dashed to her car.

We also caught up with Nicollette Sheridan, platinum rapper Ludacris, the stunning Kim Kardashian, newly single Adam Brody, Greasy Bear Brandon "Firecough" Davis, Kim Stewart, and hip hop mogul Suge Knight.

Catch the celeb comings and goings, in today's bumper crop of Star Catcher.

Marie

Why everybody is nasty to her!She is a pretty woman and ok her second movie didn't work but she still have something!There are lot's of actrice star women whho has got the same age of Sharon and who are ugly!!!Why people keep going talking about her age???What's wrong with that?

Stephanie

Sharon Stone still has fans?

Brother Harold, S.J.

I thiought she was dead.

p1tey1

I don't understand people who hound famous people for their autographs. I enjoy reading the gossip, but I have no interest in getting their autograph....why????????

On the RARE occassions when I have run in to "celebrities" I just ignore them.

I'M THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON I KNOW!!!

If Sharon didn't want to be bothered, why would she go to a place like Mr. Chow's?????

Wicked

Sharon Stone is the worst. So conceited...a sleep around whore you would not want to know. Loser pig...feel sorry for her kids.

Diego

When you see a celebrity on the street, instead of asking for an autograph, hand them a pen and paper and ask them to draw a map to the nearest McDonalds. Then punch them in the face real hard.

iknowpopculture

Years ago, Sharon Stone tried to snub the paparazzi, so they decided to snub her back. When she realized she was not getting into the magazines, she changed her ways and made herself more accessable to the photogs! I guess she's back to her old stuck up self!

genie

I wonder what she would do if her fans would ignore the films she is making? Perhaps if no one sees them and then does not acknowledge her at the video store, she will get a little happier with her fans. Very sad for those who like her.

tmz_fan

Oh, uh-uh! Sharon better be glad people are asking for his signature. I can not believe she didn't acknowledge the people.

She sucks.

Whatever

Sharon Stone is a washed up hag who should be grateful people still want her autograph. It's no secret she slept her way to the top, and for her to think she is so high and mighty and above the fans is pathetic.

haters

Sharon is a bitch so what else is new? As for Kim K, she is fat and far from stunning. Her father was a money hungry leach and she wishes someone wanted her autograph. She's only known because she went on one lousy date with Nick Lachey.

SV

Perhaps its because Sharon recognizes the same 'fans' over & over again and realizes that they dont want her autograph to keep but to sell on Ebay. Many stars feel the same way about these so called 'professional' autograph seekers.

sureheather

Sharon, never known for her winning personality and warmth, is getting her due criticism.

That's what you get for lying, Sharon, "I didn't know they were going to shoot my bare crotch." . (Sharon, after filming Basic Instinct)
Right. Of course, you spread your legs thinking they might be going for ....what?....a closeup of your inner thighs?
It ruined your career in the sense you've never been offered much since. My advice is you'd better start behaving a little friendlier to the few fans you have left lest the only place we'll be seeing your face is here on the rags.

And do something about your makeup. You look like a complete overbaked tart.

danie

After BASIC INSULT 2 of course she wants to HIDE her OLD Face it sucked and so does she she is so over just remember to tell HER that!!

d-man