Angelina Cheers Up -- For a Minute

1/16/2007 6:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After making her way through the Golden Globes red carpet in a huff, Angelina Jolie managed to lighten up and enjoy a kiss with her lover Brad Pitt. Lucky b***h!

While the supercouple didn't show too many signs of affection throughout the telecast, once the cocktails were flowing, Brad planted a big wet one on Angie. Mama needs her some lovin'!

Although Brad lost out to Eddie Murphy for Best Supporting Actor, going home with Angelina is more than enough prize for any man.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Liz

Her mama was dying. Let it go.

Fran

It's not jealousy.... it's just a disgust for pretentious, self-rightous people. They are actors, good actors, BUT actors..... not the world saving saints they portray themselves to be!

Rylee

They are such a beautiful couple.. let them just be,, why be so mean to people you don't even know , except though the press, which we all know cannot be trusted. There is so much horror going on in this world that is sad to read such uglyness about two people who just want to raise thier children just like the rest of us.And live a peaceful life.. I really don't think that ,that is too much to ask for.

VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BRITNEY

ANGELINA IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A SHANKY WHORE BAG. F--K HER! STUPID ASS HOMEWRECKING SLUT.

Trina

I feel the same as #11~the Karens...I use to "love" Brad Pitt, and thought Angelina was totally cool...until they did what they did to Jennifer! Jennifer is more of a lady than Angelina could ever think of being! Just because Ang got lucky while she was sleeping with Jenns HUSBAND and got pregnant...I REFUSE to watch ANYTHING with Angelina or Brad in it anymore...no matter how good the movie may look~if one of them are in it, I'M NOT WATCHING!! Jenn is so much better, and no matter how Ang got her hooks in him, I think he still loves and misses Jenn, and probably realizes he MESSED UP! (With the exception of a child)
~Trina~ Indiana

VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BRITNEY

I'm with you 1000% Trina post #214. Amen to your comment.
Jennifer is a beautiful classy woman. She's a real lady.
Brad and Andelina are trashy.
Angelina if your reading this, your stunningly beautiful baby Shiloh doesn't deserve to have you and that pathetic loser Brad as parents. Shame on you calling your angel baby a blob.
YOUR THE F--KING BLOB
B= BACKSTABBING HOMEWRCKER BITCH which is you
L=LOSERS you and Brad
O=ONLY DATES MARRIED MEN which is you
B=BASTARD BRAD & BITCH SHANKALINA
I hope when Shiloh gets older she finds out what a whore her mother was and still is and I hope she let's you have it and tells you to your face what a Whore you are and also let's you have it for calling her a "blob". YOU DESERVE IT YOU SORRY ASS EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING HOMEWRECKING SLUT. I HATE CHEATERS AND I HATE YOU AND BRAD. YOUR BOTH SCUM OF THE EARTH.
LOVE YOU JENNIFER! YOUR MY GIRL AND YOUR BETTER THAN EITHER OF THOSE 2 PIGS.

Freefallin267

She's acts so innocent.... and a wants to be a martyr... she needs to be rescued from herself...she's a home wrecker....Jen is a lady.. Angie will always be known as the tramp.....no matter how hard she tries she'll alway been know as the tramp!!!!

VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BRITNEY

True! True! Oh SOOOOOOOOO True! Freefallin267

Christina

I think they look fab !!! But she needs to gain weight befor she slips through Brads arms!!!!

CHRISTINA

ANGELINA IS A FUCKING WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRISTINA

IT'S NOT EVEN A THING OF JELIOUSY,I MEAN , WHO WANTS TO BE A UGLY,
ANORECXIC, CRAZY, BLOOD TOTING, HOMEWRECKING, SNOBBY,BITCH
ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE NEEDS TO STAY HOME AND BE A MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND FOR GOD'S SAKE.....EAT SOMTHING WOULD YOU?????????/ YOU DUMB BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luana Ybarra

I have three children that were adopted in 2002 one is 14,12,09 and i have tried to locate them, i am a 32 year old, little soft butch and a firefighter and i only wish that someone with sooooo much love like ANGELINA would find my children and adopt them. I have tried looking for them and cant find them. Leave these people alone. I have been sick for three years now and would love to know that a women like her would keep my lost baby's safe. Let them live in peace people and get educated and get jobs. Great work guys. TRAVELING must be the best thing ever. 562-331-8761 Long Beach CA, Luana Ybarra.

Luana Ybarra

great couple leave them alone folks. I wish she could find my three kids that were adopted and give them love too. I look for them everyday and cant find them, If they kiss it's because they love eachother dummies. 562 331-8761
luana ybarra long beach

Luana Ybarra

GREAT JOB YOU BOTH, PEOPLE CANT STAND TO SEE TWO PEOPLE TOGETHER. IF SHE IS A BITCH, IT'S BECAUSE SHE CAN...HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU MAKE? AND BY THE WAY HAVE YOU HELPED ANYONE TODAY OR IN YOUR LIFETIME, HEY ANGIE AND BRAD I LOST MY CHILDRREN IN 2002 THREE BABY'S I AM A FIREFIGHTER NOW. IF YOU NEED A NANNNY CONTACT562-3318761 LUANA

moondolphin

i think angie is so boring!!! I really hate her.. And was sad that she took brad from Jennifer.. Brad and Jennifer were great couple together :-)

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13