Angelina Cheers Up -- For a Minute

1/16/2007 6:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After making her way through the Golden Globes red carpet in a huff, Angelina Jolie managed to lighten up and enjoy a kiss with her lover Brad Pitt. Lucky b***h!

While the supercouple didn't show too many signs of affection throughout the telecast, once the cocktails were flowing, Brad planted a big wet one on Angie. Mama needs her some lovin'!

Although Brad lost out to Eddie Murphy for Best Supporting Actor, going home with Angelina is more than enough prize for any man.

Shante

Brad is not going back to Jen. He has a family now with Angelina. Get over it people and let the past be the past.

US/STAR Lies

According to some of those at the GG there were several kisses. This is just one pix of one moment in time. They were smiling plenty on the red carpet and cuddled at the GG. Listen, neither would spend all their time, 24/7, 365 days a year with each other if that was not where they both wanted to be. They certainly have the financial means to walk away at any time. That has not happened even though some people keep saying it will. Well, maybe it will, maybe it won't. All I see right now is two people who seem to be in total love with each other, and who keep talking about their future plans together. Doesn't sound like they will break up anytime soon to me. They do whatever it takes to be together with each other and their kids.

Sarah Andersen

What is the word I'm thinking of . . . ummmm . . . oh yea . . . photo op!

tmeeka

The kiss was probaly staged for courtney and david, so that they can go back and tell jennifer how happy and in loved they looked.
I saw a lot of Jen friends in the audience.

M.Z.

ANGELINA JOLIE IS A STUCK UP BITCH....I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE LET BRAD PITT ANSWER ALL OF RYAN'S SEACREST QUESTIONS. SHE THINKS SHE'S ROYALTY AND SHE'S ACTING LIKE SHE'S THE MOST GORGEOUS WOMAN ON THE RED CARPET...MAKES ME THROW UP!!! I AM GLAD JENNIFER ANISTON WASN'T THERE. IT WOULD BE VERY SAD SEEIN THOSE TWO LUNATICS TOGETHER....I DON'T THINK PEOPLE WOULD BE JEALOUS WITH ANGELINA...SHE'S NOT BEAUTIFUL AT ALL....CAN'T BELIEVE BRAD GOT RID OF JENNIFER...WELL, ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST BECAUSE I DON'T THINK IT IS GOING TO....

showers of Blessings

This is the most compatible young couple I've ever seen-they totally mesh. Two great personalities, talents, interests, good hearts, great parents, generous, so in love.

They have a great present and an even greater future.

Looking at them together is dangerous for eyesight, so beautiful, so dignified, beautifully dressed.

Angie is so young, yet her choices in everything are very mature.

joanne

it seemed she moved closer to Pitt when the camera was on them. He gave up class for trash, sucks to be him

US/STAR Lies

Observation-Brad moves left, Angelina moves left; Brad moves right, Angelina moves right. Brad walks around a room, Angelina walks around the room with him. Brad takes a break outside at the GG, Angelina takes a break with him. Brad keeps a hand /arm on Angelina, Angelina keeps a hand/arm on Brad. They have been like this since last year when they got together, they do not like to be separated in any way. They are totally in synch with each other. She was at the GG to support Brad, and that's what she did. Go to Extra site and see Jerry Penacoli interview with Brad and Angelina. At one point Jerry P says to Brad “She can’t get any more beautiful” and Brad says “DOWN, BOY, DOWN".

joy

show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man who is tired of sleeping with her...enough said!

Brit_ney Rulez

1) Loosened up for her man after a few drinks, huh? Well, sure, give me a few cocktails and I'll make out with Captain Morgan himself. Alcohol loosens people up, not just for their significant others, but IN GENERAL.

2) I don't buy that the marriage break-up is all Jolie's fault. Two to tango, Baby. They're BOTH trash.

3) Does anyone really think Jen Aniston is still crying about this? She's one of the most worshipped celebs out there. Methinks the girl has some confidence. Don't pity her; it's insulting.

4) Pitt has never looked more haggard and beaten down. I'm thinking he ain't happy. I'd say the same for Jolie, too. She's still pretty, but she is not beaming like she used to be.

Kay K.

I think everyone can embrace differences in celebrities but when you show up not even a year later changed into a totally different person, then yea, your a big phony. I used to love her and Brad I still think he is fine but now he is a fine pansy led around on a leash doing as his mentor does...She pimped out her daughter in People for money, doesnt matter that it was for whatever cause...it is what it is..you slept with a married man and claiming innocence is bullcrap..I dont think people are hating...just freakin bored to death of her playing coy, matronly, and snooty. And Brad....I didnt know you had it in you...you old DOG!!!!

Black Sheep

So if you people writing she doesn't look interested were her what would you do? Be French kissing all over him and putting his hand on your boob? C'mon. They were in public, they were at an elegant affair and they're not exactly 18. Maybe they just have class and decorum!

terradale

Sorry -- looks like the end of a relationship to me.

I'm neither a Brad nor Angelina hater...but I was hoping for some adoration between the two...nothing. Shoot, I was hoping for the best. Now, even at it's best, it looks like a business relationship.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has her sights on Alejandro González Iñárritu, the director of Babel.

Kathie is a phony

Hey, RAT'S ASS...what's this sh*t about Jennifer Assiston being one of the most WORSHIPPED celebrities out there? TO WHO? A bunch of teeny-bopper dweebs that wouldn't know real talent if it bit them in the ass? Get back to reality dickhead! Brad Pitt looking haggard? YOU should look so haggard! They never looked better, except, when they are doing what they love best...taking care of their kids and traveling around the world helping others. Let's see that dog faced Jennifer do any of that! Who did she ever help? SHE'S AN UGLY PASTY FACED BITCH!

NICKI

Angelina & Brad are the hottest couple going in Hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only are they gorgeous, but smart & great parents. You have to go it to these 2 beautiful people that I respect with all my heart. You others are just jealous of what they have & you don't. To bad for you!!! Love ya Angie & Brad