Angelina Cheers Up -- For a Minute

1/16/2007 6:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After making her way through the Golden Globes red carpet in a huff, Angelina Jolie managed to lighten up and enjoy a kiss with her lover Brad Pitt. Lucky b***h!

While the supercouple didn't show too many signs of affection throughout the telecast, once the cocktails were flowing, Brad planted a big wet one on Angie. Mama needs her some lovin'!

Although Brad lost out to Eddie Murphy for Best Supporting Actor, going home with Angelina is more than enough prize for any man.

All American Girl

What guy hasn't went home with Jolie at the end of night!

Team Aniston

yeah... Who wouldn't???....hell... she'll sleep with you, your sister and let her brother watch...who wouldn't want to screw her??

Carolyn

Just want to add that everyone seems to think jolie was acting stuck-up. NO, she was nervous and scared. She didn't know what was going to be up with her there with Brad. She was nervous as HELL. She was just holding on to him, for him to protect her. If you noticed, one of the host for the show questioned her demeanor. She was worried that someone was going to come up in there and wooopppp that ass. That's what was wrong with her.
You know she is usually flouncing all around and acting loose. But not last nite. She knows what she did. You can see it on her face. She's one of those women that are low-down and after they do the dirt, they want to act innocence. Please. You know it's not what you do, it's the way you do it. I just think Brad could have told jennifer about what was going on, and moved on. He was sneeking and cheating and lying (just like jolie) and got caught. It's not over, what goes around comes around. It's sad that the child has to suffer emotionally when it's all said and done. The both of them may think they are so happy and in love. Just keep your eye's and ears's open. Payback is mother. You just don't do what they did and get away with it.

Joanne Williams

I love Angelique Jolie; she is so much more woman than Jennifer Anniston and a MUCH better actress and prettier. Jennifer is the one that drove Brad away with her boring ways. I think all of you Angelique Jolie haters hate her because she is an exotic beauty and you all THINK Jennifer Anniston is the ALL AMERICAN GIRL and you all feel bad, BOO WHO!

If you want to blame anyone for the break-up, blame Jennifer for not being able to keep her man. It's not Angelique fault, and tell me why do everyone blame Angelique so much, how about blaming Brad, or furthermore, GET OVER IT and get a life of your own, you jealous people, especially you women on this board. What's the matter, your man left you for someone else?

NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED, SO STOP ASS-UMING. Hollywood couples break up all the time. I barely heard anything regarding Julia Roberts when she broke up her current husband marriage. Shall I continue to name names here.

PEACE!

Carolyn

To nubber #37. He's kissing her with his eye's open to make sure no one is going to attack them. It's a lot of people who do not like them. You would be surprised. I bet a lot of the stars could not stand being in their presence. When they mentioned his name for the movie he was in. His applaude was not strong. He F-------UP big time. I was wondering if Ophra would have him on her show again? I know she is very good friends with Jennifer. I think Ophra helped Jennifer get through some things. Jennifer is going to be fine. She didn't need that low-life in her space. He showed her what he was about. Let them be together. They deserve each other. TWO LOW-LIFES TOGETHER, WILL STAY LOW FOREVER.

Kathie is a phony

SO I GUESS 95% OF THE WORLD THAT HAS LIED AND CHEATED ARE GOING TO GET PAID BACK TOO! YEAH RIGHT! IF ONLY! I'LL BET MORE THAN HALF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD ARE GUILTY OF DOING AT LEAST SOME OF WHAT THOSE TWO DID! JUST TO DAMN CHICKEN TO ADMIT IT! MORONS!

WATCHTHETAPE

Well dey make a gud couple and their baby is sooo beautiful...But how brad left Jennifer Aniston lyke dat 4 Angelina well wuz wrong i luv brad pitt but i luv jen betta!!!!!!!!!!Keep yo head jen

Brit_ney Rulez

Hey ANGIE FAN -- I think it's time to up your meds, PSYCHO. You are taking these celebrities and others' opinions of them waaaaay too seriously.

This ain't a Senate hearing. If I wanted to hear from someone who's opinion actually MATTERED, would I be posting on TMZ, where any FREAK LIKE YOU can post a comment???

Oh, by the way, the majority of married couples DO NOT cheat. It's something called commitment, SH*T HEAD. You know, caring about someone besides your own selfish, bloody c*** ass. But I wouldn't expect a SH*T HEAD who maniacally sticks up for cheating celebrities to understand that.

Go back to your "Mr. and Mrs. Smith "DVD skipping on your 7 year old SANYO and stop with this noble art of bullying other people online.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

If you comment on her good and charitable works, then you have to comment on her past too.
Brad does not know what goes around, comes around. Jolie will ditch him one day. I am not hat'in. it would be great if they made it last.
SIDE NOTE NEW INFO!!!!!
Brad Jolie bought a 3 1/2 million house in New Orleans French Quarters. They will be living there raising their kids...for a while. How appropriate? They will have all of the luxuries of being in the U.S.A. ,yet living in a 3rd world country at the same time-New Orleans is a 3rd world country...get it. I used to live there and can say this from first hand experience.

Lisa

"Going hom with Angelina is PUNISHMENT enough..."

That is the true reality.

Poor Brad, poor poor innocent Brad.. it probably all
looked like such a delectable package deal >:-}
.... If it seems too good to be true, Brad - - and others - - it is! it is!

Angelina has mental illness; more specifically, Borderline Personality Disorder. It kills everything in it's path. She will destroy every man, and each of her children... in discernible increments...

Joanne Williams

This is in response to "RATS ASS" comment. The name really fits you. If this was a Senate hearing, I would write you right off this board, because apparently, you are an ignorant person who has no life and just hate on others that are different from you or perhaps have a different opinion from you. You must be related to George Bush. You are also living in a dream world and you are probably on Prozac just to cope from day to day. Now go take your medication and calm down.

Lea

It surprises me that Brad didn't brag like Billy Bob "want to know the honest to god truth?" We fkd in the limo on the way over here. Oh wait a minute... oh silly me.. I forgot... Brad had Angelina when he was still married. Angelina maybe an angel in the eyes of most naive people but she remains a true red-carpet whore. Brad is still a putz.

Sweet

I think they are amazing together. Like a spark of magic. A lovely couple indeed.

That is just a kiss on the cheek. I wanna see them really go at it. Oh yeah, baby! I hope they get married and adopt/make more babies.

vicki

if what goes around comes around then why is julia roberts still married to danny moder, why is paul newman still married to joanne woodward, why are many many couples still together with someone they fell in love with? it happens get over it, brad didn't leaveYOU. move on with your life and quit hating them . they are happy they are a family and they don't even know you are on here hating.

Chris

I think they are gorgous together! Maybe her cycle was on, who knows. I don't like Ryan Seacreast myself. He is such a suck-up. No woman can 'take' another woman's man, he has to be willing. So obviously Aniston was not giving the man what he neede and Jolie is!