Angelina Cheers Up -- For a Minute

1/16/2007 6:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After making her way through the Golden Globes red carpet in a huff, Angelina Jolie managed to lighten up and enjoy a kiss with her lover Brad Pitt. Lucky b***h!

While the supercouple didn't show too many signs of affection throughout the telecast, once the cocktails were flowing, Brad planted a big wet one on Angie. Mama needs her some lovin'!

Although Brad lost out to Eddie Murphy for Best Supporting Actor, going home with Angelina is more than enough prize for any man.

squiggy

THE HOME WRECKER AND THE WHORE FETCHER!

Mad Balls

They are less a trained Monkey than one would expect . Dickheads . The illusion is that this couple is less interested in hollyweird than we are . Its' true . And they are not trained monkeys or Borat . So its' something thats appears uncomfortable . And it should be . After a couple years in wild Africa , social drinking skills , styles and glad-handing are the first thing to go .
Dickheads .

e.f

I Totally Love Both Of Them.
They both look fabulous. Theyre Perfect for eachother. Maniston needs to stop playin like that lil sh*t she is and F***n move on.

Chinnefer sucks..

e.f

Rats ass, I totally disagree with u that a majority of married couples dont cheat regardless of how much they care for someone else... Puleeeez get reality check or some brain malfuction check. you"ll be very surprised of the outcome.... But then again maybe they wud rather jus not cheat with you.

Btw... its funny how u said stop bullying other people, when ur actually the one who is the SH*THEAD. hahaha

george vieto

Winsome and then you lose some. Easy come easy go.

AL

ANGELINA IS MOST LIKELY FED UP WITH THE SUPERFICIAL HOLLYWOOD SCENE WHERE YOU HAVE TO SMILE AND MUG IT UP EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. SHE IS MORE AT HOME BRING ATTENTION TO IMPORTANT ISSUES LIKE POVERTY AND THE PLIGHT OF CHILDREN IN THE THIRD WORLD. I DON'T RECALL JENNIFER ANISTON EVER DOING ANYTHING OTHER THAN TRYING TO IMPROVE HER CAREER..AND OH YEAH, ANISTON LOOKS LIKE SH_T NEXT TO ANGELINA...AND SHE KNOWS IT....

Seriously

Do you people really believe Angie and Brad are going to last?
Come on, this is Hollyweird we're talking about.
Sorry, no this will end soon and they will both move on.
NEXT.

Linda

They are so obviously Twinflame souls and belong together like me and my husband are... Jen will find the right one for her one day too. I wish them all good things.

Kathie is a phony

I guess you didn't name yourself RAT'S ASS for nothing! Cuz that's what you are! It's YOU that are nuts, not me. I am not sticking up for what Angelina and Brad did, just telling freaks like you to get over it now. Are you going to crucify them forever? Are you so f***ing perfect? I think not, especially with that name...RAT'S ASS! And for your information, alot more of America cheats that you seem to think! I don't agree with it either, BUT it HAPPENS. So go and call all of them names without knowing the facts of their situations. And NO, I am not one of them. Been happily married for probably longer than your sorry ass has been alive. You're just pissed because someone made a comment about your perfect little fantasy girl Jennifer. Like someone else posting said.. there was trouble in that marriage from the getgo. It didn't take an imbecile to see it...oh that's right...YOU thought they were ok! So much for YOUR judgement, Go watch reruns of friends and get turned on you weirdo freak!

JolieIsFake

They're not even kissing on the lips! Hell, he doesn't even wanna go there again.

JennyP.

I have to say Angelina looked incredible, but man what is with the attitude?? She walks around like The queen of sheba or Mother teresa with this superior attitude, good grief the woman has *done* anyone with 2 legs, has been wild as hello doing god knows what... and she is putting on this I'm better than anyone in the world attitude?! We all know where you came from angie and whatcha been doing. At least Brad acted like a normal, down to earth guy, and he looked better than I've seen him in a long time.

Sam

W.T.F. has she got to sulk about anyway.

JennyP.

Oh and to those saying angie is tired of the fake hollywood, etc... well how the hello do you think she's able to do what she is doing? she should thank her lucky stars and kiss all of we the little people behinds for helping her become famous and very wealthy.

JLT

I'm not for or against this couple and I'm not going to bring Jennifer Aniston into my comment because that is soooo old. People really need to move on with that.

My comment has to do simply with what I observed from pictures. I think this is the most "glamorous" I've ever seen Angelina look at an awards show. Part of that may be because she's endorsing (as so many others do) with the dress she's wearing. Sadly tho, I think she falls short of being truly "glamorous" with all of the ink showing on her body. That's just my opinion.

As for Brad... he really seems to be aging at a rapid rate. We all age, but not in the public eye and I've just been amazed to see the bags under his eyes and the lines on his forehead recently. Or maybe it hasn't been recently and I just didn't notice.

It'd be nice to see more pictures of these two smiling... I mean, really smiling... and not looking so serious all the time. Or composed, might be a better word. Again.. just my opinion.

Christina

Brad just seems to be so much more loving with Angelina then he did with his ex wife Jennifer. Hes a cad. NEXT!